Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: The Other August Secret's Meet at Walt Disney World

Post Thanks / Like
    So I've been thinking......I know! Very dangerous

Is anyone's celebrating a birthday when we are there? There are a couple of birthday party options.

Disney's Winter Summerland Miniature Golf Course
    Price: 2-hour party - $18.95 plus tax, per person and includes cake, pizza, beverages, goody bags and a round of miniature golf on one of the specially themed courses. A minimum of 10 people for each party and a credit card guarantee are required.
    Hours: 10:00am -12:00 noon; 12:30pm - 2:30pm; 1:00pm - 3:00pm; 4:00pm - 6:00pm

Disney's Wide World of Sports Complex - The Sports Experience
    2-hour birthday parties. Be advised that complex closes each night at 5pm.
    Price: $19.95 + tax per person (Same for adults & children; minimum of 10 guests) - price includes general admission to the complex and The Sports Experience
    Hours: 11am - 1pm; 12pm - 2pm; 2pm - 4pm; Available 7 days a week (times are TBD on select days during Atlanta Braves Spring Training).

There is also a party room at Goofy's Candy Kitchen at DTD but I cannot seem to locate any information about it.

Thoughts?

I am a travel agent with The Magic For Less Travel. Please private message me if you'd like help booking a trip!

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Wendy, post: 300210
    Well that's not very considerate is it :)
    Nah!!! Some folks eh?

Post Thanks / Like
    We get back from our cruise on 26th so no good for us but even if it were 28th we're not doing any parks so it would be no go for us anyway.Hope you all have a fab time :-)Sandra
    Sandra

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Johnie, post: 300265
    So I've been thinking......I know! Very dangerous

Is anyone's celebrating a birthday when we are there? There are a couple of birthday party options.

Disney's Winter Summerland Miniature Golf Course
    Price: 2-hour party - $18.95 plus tax, per person and includes cake, pizza, beverages, goody bags and a round of miniature golf on one of the specially themed courses. A minimum of 10 people for each party and a credit card guarantee are required.
    Hours: 10:00am -12:00 noon; 12:30pm - 2:30pm; 1:00pm - 3:00pm; 4:00pm - 6:00pm

Disney's Wide World of Sports Complex - The Sports Experience
    2-hour birthday parties. Be advised that complex closes each night at 5pm.
    Price: $19.95 + tax per person (Same for adults & children; minimum of 10 guests) - price includes general admission to the complex and The Sports Experience
    Hours: 11am - 1pm; 12pm - 2pm; 2pm - 4pm; Available 7 days a week (times are TBD on select days during Atlanta Braves Spring Training).

There is also a party room at Goofy's Candy Kitchen at DTD but I cannot seem to locate any information about it.

Thoughts?
    No birthdays, but if we do go for a birthday party I can provide to very happy volunteers hahahaha

Post Thanks / Like
    My birthday is in October, I can say I'm celebrating lol

I am a travel agent with The Magic For Less Travel. Please private message me if you'd like help booking a trip!

Post Thanks / Like
    Just bumping this up in case anyone else would like to share their opinion!

:)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Post Thanks / Like
    So looking back, it looks like it will be small meet

Lisa and Family
    Mari and Family
    Chris and me

Dawn and Family - possibly
    Johnie - possibly

Is that right or have things changed I thought there might have been a few more.

What would you like to do, Ohana's, Pirates and Pal Cruise, Crystal Palace, Be Our Guest, Wishes Dessert Party, something that doesn't cost very much like Dole Whips or Floats, I don't know any other suggestions

If ever there is a tomorrow when we're not together.......
    there is something you must always remember.
    You are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think.
    But the most important thing is, even if we're apart...... I'll always be with you.
    Winne the Pooh - A A Milne

A friend is a hand that is always holding yours,
    no matter how close or far apart you may be.
    A friend is someone who is always there and will always, always care.
    A friend is a feeling of forever in the heart.

Post Thanks / Like
    I'm up for anything :-)

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Johnie, post: 301136
    I'm up for anything :-)
    same here!

but would prefer something more organized... like dinner, or the desserts party if we have enough people,how many do we need?

There's 4 of us, but 2 are very hiper happy little girls hahaha, so I will get to talk more if they are being entertained

Post Thanks / Like
    There will probably be 2 in my party. Not sure who yet lol. If nothing else, I may just come down for a longish weekend.

Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast