Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Rosen Inn Pointe Orlando - Not Happy

Post Thanks / Like
    Ahhh, I hope it was that, fingers crossed it works :)

Post Thanks / Like
    I cant believe hotels charge to take in a parcel for you - i think i might start doing that to the people round here, i could make a fortune!!

Post Thanks / Like
    Tbh, I'm surprised Disney hasn't started charging. There are so many people getting things delivered to the resorts. It can take up a lot of space and manpower.

I am a travel agent with The Magic For Less Travel. Please private message me if you'd like help booking a trip!

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Johnie, post: 300294
    Tbh, I'm surprised Disney hasn't started charging. There are so many people getting things delivered to the resorts. It can take up a lot of space and manpower.
    i did feel quite guilty probably the only time i'll do it just because i didn't have a car

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Johnie, post: 300294
    Well they did, at the Contemporary anyway

I think there are some things we expect from hotels. When I travel on business, it's very usual for me to receive contracts, packets of information and in the past faxes if I had to pay for each one, I wouldn't be staying at that hotel again

Let's face it, nothing at Disney, or really any successful business, is truly free, what we mean is that it's included in the price of the room. If something that was free, ceases to be so, then it's just another form of price increase.

I dunno, just feels tacky to me and $25 is just insane profiteering!
    Disney information? Try our online guidebook at http://wdisneysecrets.com
    Get your own Disney Countdown at http://toys.wdisneysecrets.com

Post Thanks / Like
    It is an insane amount! I wonder if they do that since so many business people stay there and can possibly expense it? No excuse but curious.

Julie, no need to feel guilty! I'm just surprised they've allowed it so long.

I am a travel agent with The Magic For Less Travel. Please private message me if you'd like help booking a trip!

Post Thanks / Like
    Think we are going to wait and have the tripod delivered to Disney when we check in there, but we're still going to have to pay for our owners locker if we can't pick it up.

Post Thanks / Like
    oh wow!

thats a lot!

Disney resorts will receive and even deliver your packages to your room without a charge, we even had groceries delivered!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12