Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: hello :)

Post Thanks / Like
    Hello Fair Disney Lovers!

My name is Lauren, I am a 19 (in one week ;) ) year old student from Georgia. I am ENGAGED to the best man ever, we've been inseparable for three amazing years. We are planning on marrying in May/June of 2014, depending on the Army schedule. We are marrying and driving to Yellowstone for a week then coming to st house-keep up... BUT *drum roll* after much begging and pleading, I have convinced him that we should do a Disney World trip the October of that year. I decided to do it as a family trip too with our families going to have a little bit of relaxation.

Right now he isn't so joyous to be going, but... I know he'll love it.

I went once when I was very young so I do not remember much.

He and I have already decided that when we have children if they love it enough to brave the DVC prices and become members.

I am a 19 year old student getting ready to marry the love of my life. I will be a army wife and couldn't be more proud.

We currently are planning on doing a honeymoon to Yellowstone Natl. Park after the wedding, and then come home and set up housekeep.
    October or Late September, we will be packing our SUV up and driving to Orlando to visit Mickey with Family and Friends for our 2nd Honeymoon!

It will be his first time, and my second time visiting, but it will be more like my first as I was VERY young when we went!

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi Lauren and we have a lot of knowledge between us about WDW, please feel free to ask as many questions as you like. You must be very excited!

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi Lauren!

And to Secrets.

Y'all come on in and sit a spell. (See, you're not the only one from Georgia)

You've come to the right place for Disney fans. There couldn't be a nicer board. Join in. Ask your questions. Share your thoughts and experiences.
    You're gonna love it here!

Tom (... self appointed Assistant Cruise Director. )

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi Lauren and a warm

Glad that you stopped by.

Don`t worry about it, your fiance will have a ball at WDW that`s for sure.

See you around the site.

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi Lauren and welcome to Secrets

My husband was not into Disney at all and we've been back virtually every year since 1995.

Hope we can help you plan and look forward to getting to know you :D

If ever there is a tomorrow when we're not together.......
    there is something you must always remember.
    You are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think.
    But the most important thing is, even if we're apart...... I'll always be with you.
    Winne the Pooh - A A Milne

A friend is a hand that is always holding yours,
    no matter how close or far apart you may be.
    A friend is someone who is always there and will always, always care.
    A friend is a feeling of forever in the heart.

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi Lauren and welcome to Secrets.

I'd say it'll probably be the first of many trips for your fiance - it gets you hooked

Enjoy planning your trip

Sandra
    Sandra

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi Lauren,

Welcome to our little forum. Congratulations on your upcoming wedding and please thank your fiance for his service to our country. Part of the fun of a Disney vacation is the PLANNING! It is exciting (not that the rest of your life right now isn't!)

I hope you have a wonderful wedding, trip to Yellowstone (on my bucket list) and trip to Disney.

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi Lauren!

Welcome to Secrets!

Congratulaitons on your engagement!!!

Hope you have a wonderful time planning your wedding and your furute trips! :)

Post Thanks / Like

Right now I'm debating on the Grand Floridan, Port Orleans, or the Poly... I wanted AKL but I want to be able to see the fireworks :P

I am a 19 year old student getting ready to marry the love of my life. I will be a army wife and couldn't be more proud.

We currently are planning on doing a honeymoon to Yellowstone Natl. Park after the wedding, and then come home and set up housekeep.
    October or Late September, we will be packing our SUV up and driving to Orlando to visit Mickey with Family and Friends for our 2nd Honeymoon!

It will be his first time, and my second time visiting, but it will be more like my first as I was VERY young when we went!

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by lmarie720, post: 300420

Right now I'm debating on the Grand Floridan, Port Orleans, or the Poly... I wanted AKL but I want to be able to see the fireworks :P
    I am a tad biased here but the Grand Floridian is our favourite on-site resort and we have stayed there oodles of times ever since it first opened.
    You get a fantastic view of the fireworks at the Magic Kingdom from the resort, and loads of folk gather around the marina area to get a good view, however you can secure some great viewing locations with hardly anyone around...if you know where to look!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast