Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Brrrr it`s cold here!

Post Thanks / Like
    We were supposed to get up to 5" yesterday but got none at all. Our office was on unscheduled leave and adhoc telework. Not wanting to possibly be stuck driving a van in 5" of snow we opted to telework.

Hope when you went shopping you didn't take your Jag out Terry.

Tom, I would be quite happy with 70 degree temps in winter.

My Facebook Profile: Facebook

To the world you may be one person, but to one person you may be the world. - Heather Cortez

When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. - Jimi Hendrix

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by uscwest, post: 300421
    Hope when you went shopping you didn't take your Jag out Terry.
    No way John!
    Even though we went out in Sue`s Rav4 it was treacherous and although I was driving very carefully [as Sue is the World`s worst passenger!], I even managed a 180 degree spin at one stage!
    I`ve just spent all morning clearing the top end of our drive so that at least we can get out!!!

Needless to say, the Jag and Beauford will be staying in the garage until the white stuff has gone.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Wendy, post: 300383
    Chris said the colour balance wrong but for a point and shoot it's not bad Shall I slap him for you or will you do that yourself
    It was too darn cold to do much fiddling Wendy so I just kept it on "Auto" and hoped for the best! [That`s my excuse and I`m sticking to it. ]

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by uscwest, post: 300421
    Tom, I would be quite happy with 70 degree temps in winter.
    Understand John. Just not when it's 70 degrees one day and 29 the next. My wardrobe just won't support those kind of temperature shifts!

Quote Originally Posted by Slowhand, post: 300435
    It was too darn cold to do much fiddling Wendy so I just kept it on "Auto" and hoped for the best! [That`s my excuse and I`m sticking to it. ]
    And here I expected you to say the white balance was too right. It was exactly where "Auto" said it should be!

Tom (... I think my white balance is a little off too!)

Post Thanks / Like
    Beautiful winter scenes, Slowhand. Looks like a photocard in the making.

Thanks for sharing, but do stay warm!

Welcome to our new home! It's a lovely and friendly place. If you haven't joined yet, do register. It's a great place to make friends and share all those Disney secrets!!

"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it. ~Aristotle

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12