Thread: Epcot's World Showcase Souvenirs

Post Thanks / Like
    Do you have any souvenirs from each Country in World Showcase at Epcot? If so do you buy something every time you visit or are they from your first visit.

I have a silk picture from China and an ornament from Japan and Germany. I bought these in 1995 during our first trip. Over the years I have bought a Christmas decoration from each country but I think the quality has gone downhill now so I don't tend to buy anything.

If ever there is a tomorrow when we're not together.......
    there is something you must always remember.
    You are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think.
    But the most important thing is, even if we're apart...... I'll always be with you.
    Winne the Pooh - A A Milne

A friend is a hand that is always holding yours,
    no matter how close or far apart you may be.
    A friend is someone who is always there and will always, always care.
    A friend is a feeling of forever in the heart.

Post Thanks / Like
    We have from most, xmas ornaments

We started the tradition on our honeymoon to brong back xmas ornaments from wherever we visited.

We brong back a lot of Disney ornaments and managed to get traditional ornaments from the Norway and Germany pavillions

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Post Thanks / Like
    I used to find things in nearly every country that I liked, but unfortunately I didn't buy them "then." Now things have changed up quite a bit and the offerings aren't nearly as diverse and nice as they once were.

We don't have a lot from the World Showcase. A few pretty things here and there.

Welcome to our new home! It's a lovely and friendly place. If you haven't joined yet, do register. It's a great place to make friends and share all those Disney secrets!!

"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it. ~Aristotle

Post Thanks / Like
    Well, not a lot but last trip I got a pair of cool Christmas ornaments from Canada featuring moose. We kept on (Moose holding a sign that said "Merry Christmas 'eh?"

The one I gave my brother was a moose in a canoe. We are both paddlers so it was fitting.

Post Thanks / Like
    Hmmm I don't think I do. We typically get candy from a few countries. The souvenir is hanging around my hips lol

I have the most adorable little stuffed moose from Canada. He is wearing a mounty hat

I am a travel agent with The Magic For Less Travel. Please private message me if you'd like help booking a trip!