Page 15 of 28 FirstFirst ... 5131415161725 ... LastLast

Thread: Do you like obama or mccain

Post Thanks / Like
    psychoalice for president....

Im picking the man who owns a beer factory....

And what the enemy will see? They will see the flash of our cannons, and they will hear the ringing of our swords, and they will know what we can do! By the sweat of our brow and the strength of our backs and the courage in our hearts! Gentlemen, hoist the colors!

Post Thanks / Like
    Interesting choice!

"John McCain tapped little-known Alaska Gov. Sarah Palin to be his vice presidential running mate, two senior campaign officials told The Associated Press on Friday. A formal announcement was expected within a few hours at a campaign rally in swing-state Ohio.

Palin, 44, is a self-styled hockey mom and political reformer who has been governor of her state less than two years. Palin's selection was a stunning surprise, as McCain passed over many other better known prospects, some of whom had been the subject of intense speculation for weeks or months.

At 44, she is a generation younger that Sen. Joseph Biden of Delaware, who is Barack Obama's running mate on the Democratic ticket."
    Disney information? Try our online guidebook at http://wdisneysecrets.com
    Get your own Disney Countdown at http://toys.wdisneysecrets.com

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by PsychoAlice, post: 40875
    psychoalice for president....

Im picking the man who owns a beer factory....
    Are you on the ticket, or do we need to do a write in? At this point I am ready to vote for Mickey, why not you. Bet you would lower the taxes on some items.

Post Thanks / Like
    This is a woman with very limited political experience. I think he's just trying to get the women's votes. It's not going to work. She has, what 4 or 5 kids now, one of which is under a year old. Do you really think that she'd be focused on helping run a country? Just my opinion...
    Krista

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] But there's this one particular harbor..sheltered from the wind...where the children play on the shore each day and all are safe within...

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by luvthemouse, post: 40910
    This is a woman with very limited political experience. I think he's just trying to get the women's votes. It's not going to work. She has, what 4 or 5 kids now, one of which is under a year old. Do you really think that she'd be focused on helping run a country? Just my opinion...
    Well then. You just took that can of worms right down off the shelf and opened it right up didn't you?

Post Thanks / Like
    Krista speaks from experience!

I am a travel agent with The Magic For Less Travel. Please private message me if you'd like help booking a trip!

Post Thanks / Like
    Very Good Analogy, Krista ! LOL

Post Thanks / Like
    You know how Mom's are, we can do it ALL.

Post Thanks / Like
    Well, there goes any 'inexperience' ads the Republicans could have ran...

Add in the fact that Palin's kind of a racist (she was a strong supporter of Buchanan during his 2000 primary campaign, appearing at most of his fund raising events - and he's very anti-Israel, anti-Jew etc...)

She's very anti-abortion too, even if its the result of rape... that's gotta sit really well with most pro-choice women!

She'd rather drill for oil than save the environment...

So far, I've found an awful lot wrong with her, and nothing right. Except that she's female. Which seems to be all McCain has going for him at the moment - pull a stunt to keep in the news. Try to stop Obama's momentum.

I guess the only question I have right now goes to the females who said they wouldn't vote because Hillary wasn't VP pick - what now? Do you still not vote, has this announcement inclined you to vote McCain, and run the risk of having an outspoken, inexperienced, possible anti-semite in power?

Are you now going to Vote Obama, to protect Hillary's spot as most powerful woman in politics? Because if McCain wins, EVERYTHING Hillary has done becomes irrelevant - the social studies journals, the history books, will indeed include a female VP, but it wouldn't be Hillary - so as staunch Hillary fans, how does that make you feel?

Post Thanks / Like
    McCain just shot himself in the foot with picking her for VP, but not because she's a mom. For me it's her lack of experience along with the fact that she's way too new on the political front to be in a position that is that close to being the President if something were to happen to McCain.

I was undecided before, but with Obama adding in Joe Bidenm, it looks like I will be voting democratic this time around.

Page 15 of 28 FirstFirst ... 5131415161725 ... LastLast