Page 20 of 28 FirstFirst ... 101819202122 ... LastLast

Thread: Do you like obama or mccain

Post Thanks / Like
    I have one word for her speech: vapid.

I am a travel agent with The Magic For Less Travel. Please private message me if you'd like help booking a trip!

Post Thanks / Like
    I liked her glasses though.

Just thought we needed a positive comment.

Post Thanks / Like
    This old bird is still on the fence and needs more info,:rolleyes008: as to their personal life counting, it does for me, :shocked025:what they do privitely they will do to publicly. Is it true that McCain was married and had an affair and married his second wife a month after divorcing his first and she was the mother of three of his children?:mad:
    If so then that man can't keep a promise.:mad: Need more info here.
    Now lets see how big a can or worms I have opened.

Post Thanks / Like
    i watched some of the speech and i have to say i am unimpressed. I'm probably sending women's rights back 30 years but i don't believe you can be an effective Mother of 5 and be running for Vice president of the most powerful nation in the world. I do believe women can balance a work and home life but this is a step too far imo. I know this is an attack on the way she raises her family but i think that that how you raise your family is a good indicator of character.

I thought she was undynamic, she would make a very good first lady!!!

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Grammiepo, post: 43608
    Is it true that McCain was married and had an affair and married his second wife a month after divorcing his first and she was the mother of three of his children?
    Not quite... there was three months between him begging his current wife for a divorce, getting it, and Marrying Cindy...

who was wearing a $300,000 dress at the convention last night!!

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by PsychoAlice, post: 43325
    Did Mark just call me a half educated fence sitter?

And since I have quite a few liberal friends here I am just going to back away from this thread and say no more
    Me too.
    People who say money doesn't buy happiness...don't know where to shop!

Post Thanks / Like
    So tonight's speech...any real plans mentioned? Or just more Obama bashing? The current administration has seriously messed up this country. And I'm interested to know just what the current party in power, if having one of their own elected, will do to fix things. I really feel that they don't think that there is anything wrong with the country....
    Krista

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] But there's this one particular harbor..sheltered from the wind...where the children play on the shore each day and all are safe within...

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by BevW, post: 43681
    Me too.

Post Thanks / Like
    I'm not sure why ya'll are upset? I didn't see anyone call you any names or disparage your voting habits. What happened?

I am a travel agent with The Magic For Less Travel. Please private message me if you'd like help booking a trip!

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Johnie, post: 43700
    I'm not sure why ya'll are upset? I didn't see anyone call you any names or disparage your voting habits. What happened?
    Oh I'm not upset at all. I have just found that it takes a whole lot of energy to get into a conversation like this one. Each side feels the way they do and honestly, nothing really changes that. So instead of adding my 2 cents I just read and then talk to myself Of course that is just for me, I can't speak for anyone else.

Page 20 of 28 FirstFirst ... 101819202122 ... LastLast