Page 24 of 28 FirstFirst ... 142223242526 ... LastLast

Thread: Do you like obama or mccain

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Johnie, post: 49420
    Why do I feel like that is personal married people business? :p
    ;) It's from a VERRRRRRY long time ago..
    Krista

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] But there's this one particular harbor..sheltered from the wind...where the children play on the shore each day and all are safe within...

Post Thanks / Like
    well it seems to me as if the palin factor has kicked in and started winning the republicans plenty of clinton votes. Why this should be given the massive difference in politics I dont know

Is it only me who is terrified of the mccain/palin ticket running the country
    Dont worry, according to the same polls that had McCain narrowly beating Obama last week, the post convention bounce is fading, and the notion that McCain will carry on with Bush's policies is coming back.

I don't think Palin was ever going to win over Clinton supporters - as I said here a while back, her pick may help rejuvenate the Republicans, but I can't see her bringing any Democrats over.

Post Thanks / Like
    Oh and for the record, I had my glasses long before Palin! (Mine are at least two years old). *hmph*

Welcome to our new home! It's a lovely and friendly place. If you haven't joined yet, do register. It's a great place to make friends and share all those Disney secrets!!

"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it. ~Aristotle

Post Thanks / Like
    heheheeee SUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUURE you did, Tink....and next I'll bet you'll be saying you wore pant suits long before Clinton did as well!!!

Funny you should mention that though, I caught a bit on that on the radio this morning...they said the manufacturer had 9000 orders of that style just since her nomination...compared to a manufacture rate of about 12000 in a YEAR!

Post Thanks / Like
    That's what made me post!!! My glasses are Japanese, and although I don't know the manufacturer of her's I immediately started to worry thinking that folks might think I was a Palin Wannabe!

Pant suits? Surely you jest!

Welcome to our new home! It's a lovely and friendly place. If you haven't joined yet, do register. It's a great place to make friends and share all those Disney secrets!!

"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it. ~Aristotle

Post Thanks / Like
    I've been wearing glasses for 14 years. Beat that scary Palin woman!

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Tink, post: 49988
    ...I immediately started to worry thinking that folks might think I was a Palin Wannabe!
    Now, Tink, let's be REALISTIC here!!! That could just NEVER happen...

Pant suits? Surely you jest!
    Can I just tell you that I am wearing one right now :D (We have parent's night at our school tonight :D )

Post Thanks / Like
    Oh my gosh, I'm sorry! I wear suits (well, I HAVE suits) but don't consider them pant suits? Pant suits to me are those coordinated slacks and top without a jacket? Does that make any sense?

Yes, I've worn glasses for much longer than 14 years, it's just the style I have now are Japanese made (Kytomio, maybe??? ) and Palin's bear a striking resemblance to mine. :sigh;

Post Thanks / Like
    LOL, ok well mine doesn't fit into that category, per se (not that I was offended anyway, they just aren't "me" typically...I'm just trying to be professional today and this is the closest thing I own to "professional" :D ) And it's not even pants....it's a "suit" in the sense that it's a skirt and matching blazer :D (you know, because you really *care* what I'm wearing today I'm just trying to focus on something other than Disney World :D )

Post Thanks / Like
    I don't own a pants suit or a blazer.......

My new glasses remind me of Tina Fey....Tina Fey looks likes Palin.....so does that mean my glasses look like Palin's? Oh well, I had my glasses before I had ever even heard of Palin!

I am a travel agent with The Magic For Less Travel. Please private message me if you'd like help booking a trip!

Page 24 of 28 FirstFirst ... 142223242526 ... LastLast