Page 25 of 28 FirstFirst ... 152324252627 ... LastLast

Thread: Do you like obama or mccain

Post Thanks / Like
    This cracked me up...funniest thing I heard in a while....

On a different forum I heard Sarah Palin referred to as...:excited001:

Post Thanks / Like
    :sigs-cartoon-022:Caribou Barbie..

Post Thanks / Like
    :rofl::rofl::rofl:
    That's an insult to Barbie....
    Krista

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] But there's this one particular harbor..sheltered from the wind...where the children play on the shore each day and all are safe within...

Post Thanks / Like
    Caribou Barbie?! Now that is the funniest thing I've heard in a loooong time!

Welcome to our new home! It's a lovely and friendly place. If you haven't joined yet, do register. It's a great place to make friends and share all those Disney secrets!!

"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it. ~Aristotle

Post Thanks / Like
    that is too funny

Post Thanks / Like
    I watched the Michael Phelps episode of SNL last night. LOVED that opening segment. Never a truer word as said in jest - Hillary will go mad if Palin gets in. I expect her to be very prominent in the last four weeks or so of campaigning.

If anyone else saw this... Was Phelps the final member of the home school team on quiz bowl? He was quite funny...

Post Thanks / Like
    So. McCain's proposed new debate schedule would basically cancel the VP debate. How... convenient...

So theres a political body of 435 people trying to 'fix' your economy. McCain is NOWHERE near the top of that chain of command, but is 'so busy' he can't campaign or have adverts running? Doesn't everyone have phones and computers to keep in touch with these sort of things? He is ONE person. He gets ONE vote. IF he were president, he'd be asked to deal with stuff like this and numerous other agendas at once. How will he manage then?

Why didn't he propose to swap the debates around, so Palin and Biden debated this week? Does she really need MORE time? Didn't McCain say just last week (AFTER the crisis began) that the fundamentals of the economy were sound?

I'm glad Obama is going to the debate. He should invite Bob Barr instead.

You don't think giving millions of potential undecided voters a chance to get their first real glimpse of how the guy that's gonna run your country for the next few years ISN'T putting country first?

I'm sorry. I know theres a fair few republicans on here. And Im never gonna berate anyone for having an opinion, or liking someone. I just wish the McCain campaign would stop just throwing stuff at the wall to see what sticks. It's taking all the fun out of picking on them. It's not fun anymore, because they're so guilty. Its like throwing darts at jell-o. There are no satisfying hits!

Post Thanks / Like
    I know I have said that I would not return to this discussion but here I am again...not to discuss anything political but to discuss friendship.

Some people are getting upset about things being said here. I know that there are PLENTY of message boards for this particular sort of thing. Debating is great..in the right conditions.

I have always believed that there are 2 things you should never discuss with friends...Politics and religion...I know we all have rights to discuss what we want and to have our own opinions...sometimes it is best to step away and think about what you are saying.

I usually do not care what anyone talks about but when my friends are getting upset and hurt I am right there to defend them.

And what the enemy will see? They will see the flash of our cannons, and they will hear the ringing of our swords, and they will know what we can do! By the sweat of our brow and the strength of our backs and the courage in our hearts! Gentlemen, hoist the colors!

Post Thanks / Like
    here here! I'm right there with you on that one Sarah!
    One great pair of shoes can change your life.~~Cinderella
    Be the kind of Woman that when your feet hit the floor each morning the devil says " ! She's up!!"

:muahaha:

Post Thanks / Like
    Me too, it's really hard to be here (the forum), and not be here(this thread). I've avoided this area for a while, until I got that message from a friend. I thought if I didn't read this then you guys can do your thing and it's all cool. Then I hear from others, and I get a bit hmmmmm... I totally agree with you Sarah...totally. Iknow..this was a bit not clear...but then ... well...
    People who say money doesn't buy happiness...don't know where to shop!

Page 25 of 28 FirstFirst ... 152324252627 ... LastLast