Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: What do you love about Disney?

Post Thanks / Like
    It can be anything at all

**PLEASE do not flood this thread with complaints and "remember when", there is enough of that all over this board. I would like to talk about what we love/enjoy! Thank you**

Post Thanks / Like
    Great idea!

I love the attention to details. I love all of the extra magic that is around the parks. I love the customer service. Disney still sets the gold standard by which others follow.

I am a travel agent with The Magic For Less Travel. Please private message me if you'd like help booking a trip!

Post Thanks / Like
    Oh!!! I love how a 41 year old woman can stand in line sans children and hug Eeyore. Or chat up a princess :-)

I am a travel agent with The Magic For Less Travel. Please private message me if you'd like help booking a trip!

Post Thanks / Like
    Everything!

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Johnie, post: 300755
    Oh!!! I love how a 41 year old woman can stand in line sans children and hug Eeyore. Or chat up a princess :-)
    or shout squirrel to Doug...

i can just be myself, super childish LOL

Post Thanks / Like
    Exactly!! And where else can I wear Mickey ears and not be looked at strangely?

Post Thanks / Like
    I love that Walt Disney World was just as magical for us on our honeymoon as it was taking our kids for the first time..
    I love that what I saw on tv all those years growing up was there right in front of me..
    I love that WDW is like no other amusement park on earth..and I have been to a pretty good number of them..
    I love that my kids love Disney movies as much as I did and we can share that..

I love that Disney understands that time together is precious and should be treated like the greatest treasure on earth

Post Thanks / Like
    SO true. My daughter LOVES all things Disney. She went to some yard sales and thrift stores and came back with about every Disney title on VHS...yes we still have a player...

I guess it comes down to it being my Happy (Laughing) Place". Some of my best memories feature times there with my family (and brother's family).

I love the new beginnings each time we visit. We have only stayed on site so each time we begin with high anticipation at check in. Each and every time. Usually we go to celebrate some milestone in our lives so check in is especially cool when they ask if we are celebrating anything.

Post Thanks / Like
    It's hard to explain, but I love the way Disney makes me feel- sometimes I feel all fluttery inside with excitement. Sometimes I'm so filled with joy that tears are at the ready and I secretly try to wipe them away before anyone sees and thinks I'm a foolish old woman.

I love how Disney makes me feel special when they do little, unexpected things for me. And it really doesn't take much to make a person feel special. A glass of champagne to celebrate an anniversary or a small dessert for a birthday. Little things can create very special moments

I love how Disney makes me smile- or laugh out loud! The characters know just how to evoke sheer delight in the youngest all the way to the oldest guest.

This doesn't begin to explain why I love Disney, but I had to start somewhere!!!
    Donna
    (aka wdwgrandma)

Post Thanks / Like
    Oh, Donna! I cry at Disney all the time! Always happy happy tears.

I love that even though I am *pooh sized* and mobility challenged I can still do EVERY attraction at Disney...I fit.

"Always take a banana to a party." :banana1:

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast