Thread: Lake buena vista resort village and spa advice!

Post Thanks / Like
    Ok folks it's definite we are staying at lake buena vista resort village and spa for 2 weeks in October. I am now reading some reviews that are saying the hotel shuttle is a poor service! We have a 3 bedroom appartment and am looking forward to the space of this, plus the reviews are decent. Main negative is the shuttle service, poor times and it doesn't go everywhere. This is our first visit to Orlando so I'm unsure of things! Would appreciate advice from anyone! Many thanks. ( we still have option to change accommodation)

Post Thanks / Like
    Have you looked into renting a car?

Post Thanks / Like
    We really want to avoid having a car. Just hoping someone on here would know a bit more about the place and shuttle service!

Post Thanks / Like
    I always have a car so can't give any info on shuttle services. Hopefully someone will be along that can help :-)

Post Thanks / Like
    Shuttle services are very limiting. Perhaps you can get to the resort and give the service a try. If it's not what you want or need it to be you could then rent a car for a few days.

Enjoy your stay! The villa you've rented sounds lovely.

Welcome to our new home! It's a lovely and friendly place. If you haven't joined yet, do register. It's a great place to make friends and share all those Disney secrets!!

"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it. ~Aristotle