Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: Here we go again...

Post Thanks / Like
    Orlando is WET WET WET...poor Bob (brother..not mine but someone elses) rode the Harley from work in it....

And what the enemy will see? They will see the flash of our cannons, and they will hear the ringing of our swords, and they will know what we can do! By the sweat of our brow and the strength of our backs and the courage in our hearts! Gentlemen, hoist the colors!

Post Thanks / Like
    NOT a fun thing. :sigh;

Welcome to our new home! It's a lovely and friendly place. If you haven't joined yet, do register. It's a great place to make friends and share all those Disney secrets!!

"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it. ~Aristotle

Post Thanks / Like
    Thank you cathydisneynut!

Welcome to our new home! It's a lovely and friendly place. If you haven't joined yet, do register. It's a great place to make friends and share all those Disney secrets!!

"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it. ~Aristotle

Post Thanks / Like
    Tink, you can always pack up and come and stay with me. I don't think there's ever been a hurricane here.
    People who say money doesn't buy happiness...don't know where to shop!

Post Thanks / Like
    Well, that is a thought! :D

Post Thanks / Like
    You don't even have to let me know....I'll leave the light on for ya.

Post Thanks / Like
    Oooooh! Just like Motel 6? :D

Problem is, I'd never get a flight now. :sigh;

I'll just have to ride it out here. Next time tell me sooner! ('Course I could come after this one is done and just spend the rest of hurricane season with you). :D

Post Thanks / Like
    Ooooh now that's a thought! Well, I do have the "Spar Ooom" as the girls call it.
    it's all yours!

Post Thanks / Like
    LOL! I like the sounds of a Spar Oom! You are one generous lady! (Now, seriously what would you do if I just pulled into the driveway in a little rental car, hauled out a humungous suitcase and yelled, BEEEVVVVV!!! I'm heeeeeeeeerreee!?

Post Thanks / Like
    But on Bevs side of the mountain they have tornadoes....ummm we have no natural disasters here..... come stay with me and then you can fly back with me!

And what the enemy will see? They will see the flash of our cannons, and they will hear the ringing of our swords, and they will know what we can do! By the sweat of our brow and the strength of our backs and the courage in our hearts! Gentlemen, hoist the colors!

Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast