Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Here we go again...

Post Thanks / Like
    News report just indicated that the time this weekend will be best spent getting in supplies and getting ready for Fay. :sigh;

She's a tropical storm right now, coming in over Cuba, expected to be a hurricane and hit along the west coast of Florida sometime Monday.

Path could change of course, but time to get ready.

So, I'll be out getting some additional supplies. Batteries, water... :sigh;

Please, just for me? No one say the stinking "h" word, ok? :(

Welcome to our new home! It's a lovely and friendly place. If you haven't joined yet, do register. It's a great place to make friends and share all those Disney secrets!!

"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it. ~Aristotle

Post Thanks / Like
    Don't forget to fill the gas tank. :sigh;

Post Thanks / Like
    Oh geez. Thanks. Have two tanks to fill now. :sigh;

Have a heavy schedule of FL visits next week too. Will probably have to change all that. :sigh;

Welcome to our new home! It's a lovely and friendly place. If you haven't joined yet, do register. It's a great place to make friends and share all those Disney secrets!!

"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it. ~Aristotle

Post Thanks / Like
    I hope it misses you. Take care of yourselfs

Post Thanks / Like
    Ugh. Me too Mainecoon Lover, but the alternative is no less worrying. My Seth lives on the west coast with his Da. :( If the 'cane hits land as currently predicted, he's right in the path. :( I refuse to worry about that right now though, as the paths of these things always change (as we saw with great disaster in 04 with Charley).

Post Thanks / Like
    Good friends of ours have just moved to Port St. Lucy (or however the heck you spell it) and they are NOT going to be happy if a the H word moves in where they are :rolleyes008: Although having lived their whole lives in tornado county, maybe it won't be so bad for them :sigh;

Post Thanks / Like
    Hoping Fay takes the best possible course for everybody. Stay safe and keep us updated as much as possible.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Post Thanks / Like
    Good grief. This is the first time I have heard Fay mentioned. Hope it misses Tink.

My Facebook Profile: Facebook

To the world you may be one person, but to one person you may be the world. - Heather Cortez

When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. - Jimi Hendrix

Post Thanks / Like
    Hoping it misses Tink and Florida too. Hopefully it will change course over the next day or so.

Post Thanks / Like
    Will keep you updated as often as I can. Have to go out now and get some things to be ready, so I'll be gone for a bit.

Port St. Lucie is north of where landfall is supposed to be Dorothy. To that end, there may be tornadoes that are spawned from hurricanes, so if they are familiar with those, then they need to be alert to the possibility of having multiple tornadoes in their area.

Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast