Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 11 to 18 of 18

Thread: Oreo the bunny and Brandon the Maine coon or is that a poodle

  1. #11
    Moderator Dawn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    In the red...
    Posts
    14,370
    Post Thanks / Like
    Cute bunny. And huuuuuuuuuuuuggggggggeeeeeeeee kitties!!

    Willow loves our guinea pigs. If I have one on my lap she gives it a kiss/lick and then curls up next to us.

  2. #12
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Cornwall
    Posts
    2,697
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Dawn, post: 35074
    Cute bunny. And huuuuuuuuuuuuggggggggeeeeeeeee kitties!!

    Willow loves our guinea pigs. If I have one on my lap she gives it a kiss/lick and then curls up next to us.
    So cute.

    Bunny was out last night and sat with dh, he then came over to me sat on my lap did a wee and went back to sit on dh lap

  3. #13
    Administrator Tink's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    15 minutes (or so) North of WDW
    Posts
    27,936
    Post Thanks / Like
    Ok then. Is there some way to paper train that silly wabbit? :D






    Welcome to our new home! It's a lovely and friendly place. If you haven't joined yet, do register. It's a great place to make friends and share all those Disney secrets!!

    "It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it. ~Aristotle

  4. #14
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    North East England
    Posts
    13,386
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by mainecoon lover, post: 35185
    Bunny was out last night and sat with dh, he then came over to me sat on my lap did a wee and went back to sit on dh lap
    sorry but....

  5. #15
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Cornwall
    Posts
    2,697
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Tink, post: 35204
    Ok then. Is there some way to paper train that silly wabbit? :D
    My thoughts as well. Its gone from lovely bunny to evil bunny in 2 days

  6. #16
    Administrator Tink's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    15 minutes (or so) North of WDW
    Posts
    27,936
    Post Thanks / Like
    Well I can't say as I'd be too thrilled with being a commode for a bunny no matter how cute it was. :(






    Welcome to our new home! It's a lovely and friendly place. If you haven't joined yet, do register. It's a great place to make friends and share all those Disney secrets!!

    "It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it. ~Aristotle

  7. #17
    Moderator Dawn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    In the red...
    Posts
    14,370
    Post Thanks / Like
    If you don't like being wee'd on you should never have a guinea pig on your lap.

  8. #18
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Cornwall
    Posts
    2,697
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Dawn, post: 35356
    If you don't like being wee'd on you should never have a guinea pig on your lap.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •