Thread: Cruise Question

Post Thanks / Like
    Hello!

This may seem like a weird question, but my fiancee and I are debating on a Disney Cruise or Walt Disney World for our 2nd Honeymoon next year.

They are around the same pricing and we like both of them, but one major question

I know with some cruises you pay for dining, on a Disney Cruise is Dining included or do you pay extra?

Thank you!

~Lauren

I am a 19 year old student getting ready to marry the love of my life. I will be a army wife and couldn't be more proud.

We currently are planning on doing a honeymoon to Yellowstone Natl. Park after the wedding, and then come home and set up housekeep.
    October or Late September, we will be packing our SUV up and driving to Orlando to visit Mickey with Family and Friends for our 2nd Honeymoon!

It will be his first time, and my second time visiting, but it will be more like my first as I was VERY young when we went!

Post Thanks / Like
    Meals are included. There is an up charge for speciality dining

Post Thanks / Like
    Specialty Dining?

I am a 19 year old student getting ready to marry the love of my life. I will be a army wife and couldn't be more proud.

We currently are planning on doing a honeymoon to Yellowstone Natl. Park after the wedding, and then come home and set up housekeep.
    October or Late September, we will be packing our SUV up and driving to Orlando to visit Mickey with Family and Friends for our 2nd Honeymoon!

It will be his first time, and my second time visiting, but it will be more like my first as I was VERY young when we went!

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by lmarie720, post: 301172
    Specialty Dining?
    Palo, and on the Dream and the Fantasy, Remy. These are the up scale adults only specialty dining. Like for an anniversary dinner or something like that. There is a modest up charge for these two.

The normal dining is included and is quite nice. Palo or Remy would only be for a really special evening.

Tom (... when do we eat?)