Thread: animal kingdom trail?

Post Thanks / Like
    Ive been reading in my unofficial guidebook again that there is a special trail in the animal kingdom with animals at the top? where is that found?

Ive also read it can be very hot at AK, how do you stay cool? misting fans?

Post Thanks / Like
    There are two major trails that feature animals as the main focus. There are many other areas, of course where animals are featured throughout the park.

The Pangani Forest Trail is my number one favorite at AK. That is because this is where the lowland gorillas are. I absolutely love gorillas, chimpanzees, primates in general.

There is the Maharaja Jungle Trek too. This trail has many animals as well, but the stars (granted my opinion) are the gorgeous tigers.

There is Rafiki's Planet Earth at the Conservation STation. You take a neat little train ride to this and there are some animals, some educational things, and a small petting zoo. It's well worth a visit.

Does that help at all?

Welcome to our new home! It's a lovely and friendly place. If you haven't joined yet, do register. It's a great place to make friends and share all those Disney secrets!!

"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it. ~Aristotle