Thread: SeaWorld Orlando's Antarctica: Empire of the Penguin, Behind The Freeze

Post Thanks / Like
    Antarctica: Empire of the Penguin is an awe-inspiring penguin attraction at SeaWorld that is due to open this Spring.

Guests will immerse themselves in a first of its kind family adventure ride and walk among penguins as they explore the penguin colony, both above and below their chilly world.

Take a look at an exclusive, behind-the-scenes look at the creative process of animation that will give you a glimpse of the incredible story of Antarctica: Empire of the Penguin’s lead character, PuckTM, a young Gentoo penguin.

If ever there is a tomorrow when we're not together.......
    there is something you must always remember.
    You are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think.
    But the most important thing is, even if we're apart...... I'll always be with you.
    Winne the Pooh - A A Milne

A friend is a hand that is always holding yours,
    no matter how close or far apart you may be.
    A friend is someone who is always there and will always, always care.
    A friend is a feeling of forever in the heart.

Post Thanks / Like
    A thumbs down from me. Sounds like the same thing is going to happen here as did the manatees - you have to go on the ride to see the penguins
    We used to love the underwater viewing for the manatees and would spend quite some time with them. Now you only get to see them if you stand in line for the movie, there are about 50 people in there with you and you get a few minutes then move on.
    We aren't big on rides so it definately takes something away from our experience.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Isafari, post: 301708
    A thumbs down from me. Sounds like the same thing is going to happen here as did the manatees - you have to go on the ride to see the penguins
    We used to love the underwater viewing for the manatees and would spend quite some time with them. Now you only get to see them if you stand in line for the movie, there are about 50 people in there with you and you get a few minutes then move on.
    We aren't big on rides so it definately takes something away from our experience.
    That said, I used to love the Shark Encounter when you had that "Oooh, aaargh" moment as the screens were withdrawn allowing you to see the sharks in the tank.
    It seems a bit rushed now as the moving walkway takes you through fairly quickly, no doubt to prevent a build up of visitors though.