Thread: fireworks cruises?

Post Thanks / Like
    Has anyone done an illuminations cruise at disney or a wishes cruise? Which was best and how hard are they to book

Post Thanks / Like
    I don't believe they are that hard at all. I've seen any number of folks do the Illuminations cruise. They bring the boats up to the UK/France bridge and sit there.

I've done a Wishes Cruise once thanks to my dear Wendy here on these boards. The music was piped in so we could hear, and it was a lovely experience. It was on the Grand though, so I'm not sure if it would be the same on one of the smaller crafts.
    Life is fragile. Each day really does matter. Live, live, live! Remember to love and let love, too.

"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it. ~Aristotle

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by eeyoreguy, post: 33665
    Has anyone done an illuminations cruise at disney or a wishes cruise? Which was best and how hard are they to book
    Sorry....haven't actually done one of these cruises but I would absolutley love to do the Wishes one...maybe one day :p015:

I think if you're planning on one of the cruises at a peak holiday time, they can be pretty hard to get the availabilty....you need to book as soon as possible.

Post Thanks / Like
    Oh good point, Isafari. Booking them isn't hard. Getting availability is the trick!
    Life is fragile. Each day really does matter. Live, live, live! Remember to love and let love, too.

"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it. ~Aristotle