Thread: Mama Melrose

Post Thanks / Like
    I just checked the menu out and it looks pretty good

Whats the quality like? Anyone tried it recently?

Thanks!!

Post Thanks / Like
    I last went Dec 2011 for the fantasmic dining package. I've always had a good meal. I usually order the tomatoes mozzarella for an app and penne ala vodka for the entree.

I am a travel agent with The Magic For Less Travel. Please private message me if you'd like help booking a trip!

Post Thanks / Like
    We almost ate there on our last trip, but then were not able to. I'm curious to see what other people on here say, as I have read mixed reviews on other sites, but I'm still interested to try it!

There is more treasure in books than in all the pirate's loot on Treasure Island. -- Walter Elias Disney

Post Thanks / Like
    I've eaten at Mama Melrose 5-6 times and when it's good it's really good and when it's bad..well uh It's bad. The first time we ate there the food was plain awful and I said I would never go back but after reading some decent reviews we decided to give it another shot and it was really good(both food &service) . The service has been spotty the last couple of times we went, I get the feeling that they don't have enough staff to keep up with the pace. I also don't think that we have ever been seated at our reservation time. I know it sounds like i am bashing the place but I am not. We will be back dining there again on our next trip.

off site- AUG 86 --- carribean beach JULY94
    all star movies JULY99- all star sports JULY00
    coronado JAN01---------all star sports AUG01
    all star music JULY02 ---All Star Movies Apr03
    POR JULY04 -------------Disneyland Hotel Aug 04
    Pop Century APR 05 -----Pop Century AuG 05
    Pop Century AUG 06-----Carribean beach Aug 07
    Pop Century Aug-08----- Pop Century Aug -09
    Pop Century Aug-11------Off Prop- Feb 12
    Caribbean Bch-Aug 12---Pop Century Aug 13
    Pop Dec 14---Pop Feb 15--Pop April 15

Post Thanks / Like
    That's more the kind of reviews I had been reading online, BUTTERHEAD1. I still feel like I'd like to try the place at least once. And who knows, they can always improve things. I had heard that Tony's Town Square Restaurant had improved quite a bit, whereas I know they used to get pretty spotty reviews themselves.

There is more treasure in books than in all the pirate's loot on Treasure Island. -- Walter Elias Disney