Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: How do you relax at disney?

Post Thanks / Like
    We've been often enough to not feel that we are missing anything so relaxing comes easy. We aren't ones who often stay real late in the parks so we like to relax at our resort bar and have a couple of drinks.

My Facebook Profile: Facebook

To the world you may be one person, but to one person you may be the world. - Heather Cortez

When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. - Jimi Hendrix

Post Thanks / Like
    Sleep in, mostly. With the time difference, we're usually up until 3:00 a.m. the first four or five days of our WDW visits. Unless we have an early tour or ADR toward the end of the visit, we're rarely at the parks before 11:00 a.m. or noon. Works better for us.

We also don't rush around. We're more at the strolling age--for the most part!

Post Thanks / Like
    We don't do lie ins at all - a lie in for us is 7am istead of 6.30 We tend to do our relaxing mooching around the shops at DTD or hiring a boat from the marina there (although that wasn't too relaxing last year as the boat we were given was so big you could have held a wedding onboard and I kept screaming at DH as he nearly crashed a few times :rolleyes008.

Evenings we are not at the parks I like to walk around the Beach Club/ Boardwalk circle and catch some of the entertainment on the BW.

Disney mini golf is a good one too.

A nice restaurant, or we like to grab a drink and set up camp to watch Illuminations - all relaxing to me.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Post Thanks / Like
    YIKES Lisaw! The boating surely doesn't sound too relaxing!

Welcome to our new home! It's a lovely and friendly place. If you haven't joined yet, do register. It's a great place to make friends and share all those Disney secrets!!

"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it. ~Aristotle

Post Thanks / Like
    Love some of these ideas on relaxing!
    Rick and I resort hop when we still want to keep on going. It's a cool way to visit the other places and plan on where we'd LOVE to stay...someday.

We also love to do the mini golf at Fantasia Gardens....its' hilarious.
    People who say money doesn't buy happiness...don't know where to shop!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12