Tables in Wonderland are offering a unique dining experience for their card holders, the latest being the Deign & Display Warehouse Dinner.
Registration for this event will open at 10:00am EST on Thursday 7th February 2013 and you must show your valid Tables in Wonderland ticket to gain entrance into the event. The event is limited to 100 Guests each night, and is exclusive to Tables in Wonderland members.
It will be the same Event both nights, so members will have to select which night the wish to attend.
There will be no photography permitted at this event and spaces will be limited.
The Park Event Operations Design and Display team dreams, designs, and creates themed atmosphere settings for Conventions, Special Events, and many other activities throughout the Walt Disney World Resort. From concepts to renderings, through finished construction, the Design and Display team can bring any “theme” to life. They use their talent, experience, and design skills to design and build custom pieces for events. With hundreds of props, sets, and backgrounds in the warehouse, they create the perfect atmosphere and surroundings for events. This is your opportunity to peek “backstage”, and see historical Disney pieces like the Nautilus and Mr. Toad’s Wild Ride! Come meet the Design and Display team, learn about what they do, see all the props up close, and enjoy a Buffet Reception with fellow Tables in Wonderland members!
You will need to have the following information ready:
- Tables in Wonderland Ticket Number, starting with the “W”
- First and Last Name of everyone in your party (maximum Party Size of 8 people)
- Home Address
- Phone Number
- Credit/Debit Card and Billing Information
- Your credit/debit card will be charged at the time of booking, and you will receive an immediate confirmation email
- Personal Email Address
- Please use a personal email address as many work email addresses flag the confirmation email as spam.
- Special Dietary Needs (if any)
- Location: Design & Display Warehouse (2490 Principal Row, Suite 200, Orlando, FL 32827) - Please note: This location is NOT on Disney Property and transportation to and from the event location is NOT provided.
- Date: Friday February 22 and Saturday February 23, 2013
- Time: 6:30-9:00pm
- Dress Code: Casual Evening Attire
- Price: $121.57 per person, includes tax and gratuity
Circus Popcorn Action Station
“Popcorn” Chowder with Grilled Chicken, White Cheddar and Roasted Red Pepper
Gourmet Salted Freeze Fried “Popcorn” dusted with Truffle, Bacon, or Lobster Sea Salts
Seafood Ceviche topped with Green Onions, “Popcorn” and Corn Nuts
TRON Chilled Action Station
Trio of Flavors from the “Grid”
Duo of Sweet and Sour “Isomorphic” Test Tubes
Heirloom Tomato “Disc” with Micro Basil and Balsamic
The Little Mermaid Action Station
Nori “Sea” Salted Kale Chips
Baked Indian “Ocean” Spiced Sweet Potato Wedges
“Under the Sea” Conch Roll (Conch Fritters served in Bun with Lettuce and Key Lime Aioli)
Good vs. Evil Action Station
Medley of “Good” Greens and Vegetables served with “Evil” Bloody Mary Vinaigrette
“Good” Roasted Marble Potatoes with Seared Beef Medallion and “Evil” Red Wine Demi
Creamy “Good” Sweet Polenta with “Evil” Shrimp Fradiavlo
“Evil” Charred Flatbread with “Good” Butter
Star Wars Dessert Station
“Wookies” Mickey Cinnamon Roll Cookies
“Princess Leia” - Panna Cotta with Strawberries
“Yoda’s” - Green Pistachio Cupcake with Cannoli Glaze
“Death Star” - Salted Caramel Crunch
“Darth Vader” - Dark Chocolate Indulgence
Beer, Wine, Soda, Coffees and Teas