Thread: Contemporary DVC rumours & pricing

Post Thanks / Like
    Wow if true this is going to be very expensive

Project Crystal is the current 'code' name for DVC at the contemporary. Bay Lake Towers (BLT) is rumoured to be on sales from october which is dvc new financial year although it has not yet been released internally for sales.

current dvc owners will have just one week to buy before its released to the general public.

Price per point is rumoured to be between $140pp and $180pp making it a very expensive buy in!

promotions arent felt to be needed because of pent up demand for the units but will focus less on the point price and number of points and more on other incentives

Post Thanks / Like
    That's a minimum investment of $21,000 to $27,000 for 150 points.

That's just a little bit ridiculous, isn't it?

Welcome to our new home! It's a lovely and friendly place. If you haven't joined yet, do register. It's a great place to make friends and share all those Disney secrets!!

"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it. ~Aristotle

Post Thanks / Like
    Sure is Tink but I bet there'll still be a lot of takers

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by The Blue Fairy, post: 38030
    Sure is Tink but I bet there'll still be a lot of takers
    yep I think so too
    Disney information? Try our online guidebook at http://wdisneysecrets.com
    Get your own Disney Countdown at http://toys.wdisneysecrets.com

Post Thanks / Like
    Yes, there most likely will be. That's the way it goes. Demand must be high enough for them to build, and then get the price.

Anyone wanna' buy an interest in OKW?

Welcome to our new home! It's a lovely and friendly place. If you haven't joined yet, do register. It's a great place to make friends and share all those Disney secrets!!

"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it. ~Aristotle

Post Thanks / Like
    Can't imagine you selling for a moment - no matter what the price!

We bought into SSR last time we went, but we haven't been 'home' yet! A few family things came up which meant 2 weeks away just wasn't gonna happen. So for now, it's short trips to DLRP for a Disney fix ;)

I wonder how long it will take the Contemporary to sell out?

Post Thanks / Like
    You did? :smiley4: OOOOH! That's great! Welcome home! :D

No, I'd not sell, but you know? If the price were right!

Hope all is well with you.

I've not been to DLRP. I'd love to go one day. Heck, I'd like to see all the Disneys.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Tink, post: 38041
    I've not been to DLRP. I'd love to go one day. Heck, I'd like to see all the Disneys.
    Yep me too

Post Thanks / Like
    doesn't float my boat, now if they were to do dvc at the Poly, i'd be there in a heartbeat.

Post Thanks / Like
    I was just wondering about that the other day, Val. I must say I was surprised when they started putting DVCs at the deluxe resorts.

The Polynesian would be cool, wouldn't it? I've not stayed there, only visited, but it seems like a natural for a themed DVC.