Thread: ID for my 21 and 23yr olds. (alcohol)

Post Thanks / Like
    My youngest will just be 21 when we next go in September and my daughter is 23. They are bound to need ID for alcohol, but do they really need to take their passports everywhere? What ID is deemed acceptable? Are photocopies acceptable and what do US kids carry to prove their age?

Mags

Post Thanks / Like
    Driving licences are used by locals, they should be fine with photo driving licences, if not then it'll have to be passports.

Post Thanks / Like
    No driving licences Im afraid. I dont think any of them will ever learn to drive as long as I shuttle them around. Passports it is then.Thanks for that.

Mags

Post Thanks / Like
    They are definitely going to have to have a photo id. I don't know if a photocopy will be accepted.

I am a travel agent with The Magic For Less Travel. Please private message me if you'd like help booking a trip!

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Johnie, post: 302160
    They are definitely going to have to have a photo id. I don't know if a photocopy will be accepted.
    Johnie's right. No photo copies for alcohol.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

My Facebook Profile: Facebook

To the world you may be one person, but to one person you may be the world. - Heather Cortez

When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. - Jimi Hendrix