Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Do You Ride on the Train at the Magic Kingdom

Post Thanks / Like
    This is something er never do, I think in all the years we have been visiting we have been on the train twice

If you ride it, do you ride the whole circuit or just use it to get from one side of the park to the other?

If ever there is a tomorrow when we're not together.......
    there is something you must always remember.
    You are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think.
    But the most important thing is, even if we're apart...... I'll always be with you.
    Winne the Pooh - A A Milne

A friend is a hand that is always holding yours,
    no matter how close or far apart you may be.
    A friend is someone who is always there and will always, always care.
    A friend is a feeling of forever in the heart.

Post Thanks / Like
    At least once a visit!
    Donna
    (aka wdwgrandma)

Post Thanks / Like
    Yes! A full circuit at least once and usually part way another couple of times.
    [CENTER]

Post Thanks / Like
    We did a full circle for the first time ever last time, I enjoy doing things like that!

Post Thanks / Like
    We normally do a complete "lap" of the MK on the train just before we leave the park on one of the days we are there.
    It`s nice to be able to sit down for a while after all the trecking around the park.

Post Thanks / Like
    Being the train buff that I am, most definitely. Always make a complete circuit at least once. We've even done the tour, which was fascinating. We leave here on the Auto Train on Wednesday (with car) and return a week from Tuesday on the train.

My Facebook Profile: Facebook

To the world you may be one person, but to one person you may be the world. - Heather Cortez

When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. - Jimi Hendrix

Post Thanks / Like
    I love it! Got dh the tour as an anniversary pressie last time and he really enjoyed it

Post Thanks / Like
    I enjoy doing the train when we have a little downtime and we're not rushing from ride to ride. Haven't made it on the past couple trips, but maybe on the next one we will. I'm curious about the ride through New Fantasyland because I had heard that there will be a stop there now. When we have a specific destination in mind we just ride from one side to the other, but I've also done the complete circuit! Just depends on what we're doing at the time.

There is more treasure in books than in all the pirate's loot on Treasure Island. -- Walter Elias Disney

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Faythstar, post: 302341
    I enjoy doing the train when we have a little downtime and we're not rushing from ride to ride. Haven't made it on the past couple trips, but maybe on the next one we will. I'm curious about the ride through New Fantasyland because I had heard that there will be a stop there now. When we have a specific destination in mind we just ride from one side to the other, but I've also done the complete circuit! Just depends on what we're doing at the time.
    The new Fantasyland stop is the Old Toontown Fair stop, but it has been remodeled.

My Facebook Profile: Facebook

To the world you may be one person, but to one person you may be the world. - Heather Cortez

When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. - Jimi Hendrix

Post Thanks / Like
    I figured. But it'll be worth it to see the changes.

There is more treasure in books than in all the pirate's loot on Treasure Island. -- Walter Elias Disney

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast