Thread: Disney Magic - 4 Nights

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi,

I am wondering if anyone would recommend to have outside cabin or inside cabin would be fine as Stephen thinks that if we want to have a look outside, we just need to go out of the room and have a proper view.

I quite like the idea for a natural light to flood our room but, is it worth it?

Also is the deluxe that significant different compared to standard room?

Post Thanks / Like
    Jeff, I reckon that if you can afford the extra $`ss then I`d opt for an outside stateroom every time.
    Having said that, in all our 10 DCL cruises to date we have always had an outside stateroom so in all honesty I can`t really compare it to an inside room.
    I love the fact that we can watch the world go by from our bed as we arrive at the various ports [although I am normally on an outer deck by then taking photos ], and it`s also great to be able to relax in your own space on your verandah whenever you feel like it.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Slowhand, post: 302425
    Jeff, I reckon that if you can afford the extra $`ss then I`d opt for an outside stateroom every time.
    Having said that, in all our 10 DCL cruises to date we have always had an outside stateroom so in all honesty I can`t really compare it to an inside room.
    I love the fact that we can watch the world go by from our bed as we arrive at the various ports [although I am normally on an outer deck by then taking photos ], and it`s also great to be able to relax in your own space on your verandah whenever you feel like it.

We wouldn't have it any other way.

Tom (... couldn't do an inside cabin if his life depended on it!)

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by catrancher, post: 302434

We wouldn't have it any other way.

Tom (... couldn't do an inside cabin if his life depended on it!)
    Neither would we.

My Facebook Profile: Facebook

To the world you may be one person, but to one person you may be the world. - Heather Cortez

When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. - Jimi Hendrix

Post Thanks / Like
    My only concern about an inside room is feeling like you are in a closet. If you do opt for that you could always see about a porthole room

I am a travel agent with The Magic For Less Travel. Please private message me if you'd like help booking a trip!

Post Thanks / Like
    We did a three night Disney Cruise and we ad a port hole room, they are big port holes btw.
    Tbh we spent so little time in the room as it was such a short cruise and we were up on deck both times we came into port that if we had an inside room I don't think it would have bothered me although for a onager cruise I would definitely want at least a window.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]