Thread: Favourite Drink at Walt Disney World

Post Thanks / Like
    What is you favourite drink, alcholic and/or non alcoholic at Walt Disney World :D

If ever there is a tomorrow when we're not together.......
    there is something you must always remember.
    You are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think.
    But the most important thing is, even if we're apart...... I'll always be with you.
    Winne the Pooh - A A Milne

A friend is a hand that is always holding yours,
    no matter how close or far apart you may be.
    A friend is someone who is always there and will always, always care.
    A friend is a feeling of forever in the heart.

Post Thanks / Like
    Don't really have one. At least not yet. Never really had any drinks at WDW. I've only been old enough to drink there on my past trip and we didn't really have the extra cash to spend on alcoholic beverages, but I plan to try some stuff when I go back! Really curious about the Tokyo Sunset (I think) in EPCOT.

There is more treasure in books than in all the pirate's loot on Treasure Island. -- Walter Elias Disney

Post Thanks / Like
    Oh Lord, it has to be the Lapu Lapu served in the Tambu Lounge and Kona. I was away with the fairies after just one.

Mags

Post Thanks / Like
    Oddly enough, my favorite is something I rarely drink anywhere else. I quite enjoy the Strawberry Daiquiri made at Tune in Lounge at DHS.

My Facebook Profile: Facebook

To the world you may be one person, but to one person you may be the world. - Heather Cortez

When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. - Jimi Hendrix

Post Thanks / Like
    This might just be my favorite question ever!!!
    I love all of the margaritas in La Cava but the Avacado Margarita is my favorite, the blood orange and the cucumber ones are also great. I also really like the Strawberry Mojito at Bongos, if you never had one give it a shot. A cold pint from Rose and Crown is absolutely delicious on a hot and muggy August day. I have also had a really great margarita at THE WAVE that was made with freshly squeezed limes that was really good. I could go on but I am afraid I might give the wrong impression of myself... LOL

off site- AUG 86 --- carribean beach JULY94
    all star movies JULY99- all star sports JULY00
    coronado JAN01---------all star sports AUG01
    all star music JULY02 ---All Star Movies Apr03
    POR JULY04 -------------Disneyland Hotel Aug 04
    Pop Century APR 05 -----Pop Century AuG 05
    Pop Century AUG 06-----Carribean beach Aug 07
    Pop Century Aug-08----- Pop Century Aug -09
    Pop Century Aug-11------Off Prop- Feb 12
    Caribbean Bch-Aug 12---Pop Century Aug 13
    Pop Dec 14---Pop Feb 15--Pop April 15

Post Thanks / Like
    Well let's pursue that wrong impression... :D Herself and I once did a margarita testing of several of the lounges/bars in the hotels of WDW. :D :D :D

The winner hands down was the Outer Rim in the Contemporary. The barkeep there made the best on the rocks margarita in all of WDW. :D

Second favorite place is La Cava. We like the Passion Fruit one the best.

Other than that, I really like the chocolate milkshake at the Tune In Lounge. :D

Welcome to our new home! It's a lovely and friendly place. If you haven't joined yet, do register. It's a great place to make friends and share all those Disney secrets!!

"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it. ~Aristotle

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Tink, post: 302614
    The winner hands down was the Outer Rim in the Contemporary. The barkeep there made the best on the rocks margarita in all of WDW.
    I think I remember my mom loving that one too. When I was younger I remember her ordering that a few times and we'd sit in that little lounge. I believe I had a virgin pina colada at the time. lol.

There is more treasure in books than in all the pirate's loot on Treasure Island. -- Walter Elias Disney

Post Thanks / Like
    I loved the strawberry daiquiris that were served at the pool bar at the Music resort. They were made with a machine so the consistency was fantastic!