Tables in Wonderland is offering another unique dining experience for their card holders.
Holders will not want to miss the next event which will take place at The Great Movie Ride inside of Disney’s Hollywood Studios. There are a limited number of spaces so make sure you read all the details below.
When you arrive at Disney’s Hollywood Studios you will walk through the courtyard of the Majestic Graumann's Chinese Theatre. Then you will be invited to come inside The Great Movie Ride after the attraction is closed with exclusive backstage VIP access.
You will then walk through and dine inside the attraction where you will experience some of the most classic scenes in motion picture history. Sets from Busby Berkeley musicals, crime dramas, old-fashioned Westerns, and more!
Location: The Great Movie Ride at Disney's Hollywood Studios
Date: Thursday March 7 and Friday March 8, 2013
Same Event Both Nights. Choose One Night to Attend.
Dress Code: Casual Evening Attire
Price: $206.59 per person, includes tax and gratuity
8:00 - 8:30pm Passed Reception in the Gangster Scene
- Roasted Red Pepper Cheese Stuffed Foccacia Cement Shoes
- Gangster Charred Beef with Smokey Apple Pear Glaze
- Peppered Shotgun Stool Pigeon with Lavender Aioli
8:30 - 10:00pm Plated Dinner in the Western Scene
- Local Three Boys Farms Greens with Land Grown Mickey Cucumbers, Ruskin Tomato and Chick Pea Croutons, with Desert Cactus Flower Vinaigrette
- Mesquite Grilled Pork Tenderloin with Whiskey Mushrooms paired with Black Skillet Seared U-10 Scallop with Roasted Corn, Cilantro and Chiles. Served with Grilled Asparagus, Yukon Gold Mash with Sour Cream, Bacon Drippings and Caramelized Onion
- House made Western Sage Rosemary Bread with Butter
10:00 - 10:30pm Dessert Buffet in the Land of Oz
- “Munchkin” Green Tea Cones with Mandarin
- “Auntie Em’s” Apple Cake
- “Dorothy’s” Kansas Dirt Cheesecake
- “Evanora” Green Pistachio Cupcake with Cannoli Butter Cream
- “Theodora” Red Velvet Cupcake
- “Glinda” Yellow Brick Road Sweet and Salty Popcorn, Pretzels, White Chocolate and Edible Gold
- “Powerful Oz” Passion Fruit Punch with Bubbles, Coffees and Teas
Beer, Wine, Soda, Coffees and Teas
When calling please have the following information ready:
- Tables in Wonderland Ticket Number, starting with the "W"
- First and Last Name of everyone in your party (maximum Party Size of 10 people)
- Home Address
- Phone Number
- Credit/Debit Card and Billing Information?Your credit/debit card will be charged at the time of
booking, and you will receive an immediate confirmation email
- Personal Email Address ?Please use a personal email address as many work email addresses flag the confirmation email as spam.
- Special Dietary Needs (if any)
- You must show your valid Tables in Wonderland ticket to gain entrance into the event.
- The event is limited to 80 Guests each night, and is exclusive to Tables in Wonderland members.
- Not a Tables in Wonderland member? Visit www.TablesInWonderland.com to learn more.
Visit [url]www.disneyurl.com/TIWTheGreatMovieRide[/url, the website will go live and on Tuesday February 19, 2013 at 10:00am when registration begins.