Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Sit down restaurants in Magic Kingdom?

Airdrie, North Lanarkshire, United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like
    It's TONY,S FOR ME

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "Life is a journey not a destination"

Post Thanks / Like
    Since the Plaza is mostly sandwiches, I'd choose Tony's.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

My Facebook Profile: Facebook

To the world you may be one person, but to one person you may be the world. - Heather Cortez

When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. - Jimi Hendrix

Post Thanks / Like
    Toņo also preferred Tonys

It does have more options

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Post Thanks / Like
    Maybe we hit it on a bad night,but when my DW and I met catrancher and his DW for dinner at Tony`s when we went to MNSSHP a couple of years ago, we were very disappointed.
    We were squeezed into a small dining area and our server was rushing us like heck to finish our dinner.

At the time I felt a bit embarrassed for catrancher as it was he who recommended the place and he had enjoyed being there before.

Post Thanks / Like
    It may very well be because it was MNSSHP, maybe they were trying to get as many people in and out as quickly as possible It's not right though, because you have as much right to be there as the next person to be there and take your time. It's a good job Chris wasn't with you he'd have taken his time and sat there for the sake of it you know what he's like

If ever there is a tomorrow when we're not together.......
    there is something you must always remember.
    You are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think.
    But the most important thing is, even if we're apart...... I'll always be with you.
    Winne the Pooh - A A Milne

A friend is a hand that is always holding yours,
    no matter how close or far apart you may be.
    A friend is someone who is always there and will always, always care.
    A friend is a feeling of forever in the heart.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Slowhand, post: 302877
    Maybe we hit it on a bad night,but when my DW and I met catrancher and his DW for dinner at Tony`s when we went to MNSSHP a couple of years ago, we were very disappointed.
    We were squeezed into a small dining area and our server was rushing us like heck to finish our dinner.

At the time I felt a bit embarrassed for catrancher as it was he who recommended the place and he had enjoyed being there before.
    Terry, Tony's is not normally open during MNSSHP so, and this is no excuse, perhaps he was rushing you so that they could close???

My Facebook Profile: Facebook

To the world you may be one person, but to one person you may be the world. - Heather Cortez

When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. - Jimi Hendrix

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Wendy, post: 302879
    It may very well be because it was MNSSHP, maybe they were trying to get as many people in and out as quickly as possible It's not right though, because you have as much right to be there as the next person to be there and take your time. It's a good job Chris wasn't with you he'd have taken his time and sat there for the sake of it you know what he's like
    We weren`t "dawdling" Wendy, as we also wanted to get outside to blag a good viewing spot in good time.
    If I recall, they tried to clear the table from our main course before we had all finished & then tried to serve dessert!

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Slowhand, post: 302882
    We weren`t "dawdling" Wendy, as we also wanted to get outside to blag a good viewing spot in good time.
    If I recall, they tried to clear the table from our main course before we had all finished & then tried to serve dessert!
    Well that is just plain rude, I would definitely have stayed there and made them wait, I'd have just watched the later parade.

I remember you mentioning this at the time

If ever there is a tomorrow when we're not together.......
    there is something you must always remember.
    You are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think.
    But the most important thing is, even if we're apart...... I'll always be with you.
    Winne the Pooh - A A Milne

A friend is a hand that is always holding yours,
    no matter how close or far apart you may be.
    A friend is someone who is always there and will always, always care.
    A friend is a feeling of forever in the heart.

Post Thanks / Like
    We used to like Tony's, haven't been since around 2002/3 either, I think it coincided with them taking the anti pasti off the menu

Post Thanks / Like
    I think I would choose Tony's over the Plaza, as the Plaza never really interested me that much and we still haven't eaten there. Plus, I think the theming is nice in Tony's, with all the character touches. It's just a little more magical to me.

There is more treasure in books than in all the pirate's loot on Treasure Island. -- Walter Elias Disney

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast