Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Magic Kingdom - Better or Worse than 15 years Ago

Post Thanks / Like
    Hmmmm... 15 years ago. Not so sure I can remember that far back!

I like MK well enough as it is today. Haven't been to the new Fantasy Land yet, though.

Welcome to our new home! It's a lovely and friendly place. If you haven't joined yet, do register. It's a great place to make friends and share all those Disney secrets!!

"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it. ~Aristotle

Post Thanks / Like
    Wow neat question .From If you had wings to Buzz Light Year big improvement. Mr Toad to Winnie The Pooh so so
    The addition of Splash Mt. and the new Fantasy Land awesome. I still miss the shows on the Tomorrow Land stage ,
    Golden Horse Shoe Review, Sky ride and Mike Finks Keel Boats . I love the park than and love it now With Disney
    you have embrace change and enjoy what here today and see whats new tomorrow. Yesterland.com is a great site to relive the past

mike

Post Thanks / Like
    i like the new things....but miss the old things....i have noticed a change in the people at the parks though...my first few trips everywhere you went people were friendly happy and smiled a lot. now people are busy yelling at their kids for walking to slow, etc...people who the cost of the trip is an effort and they insist on doing it all in one trip
    SusanM o A REAL MOUSE JUNKIE

Aug 1994 - off site
    Caribbean Beach - 8/95
    All Star Music - 4/19- 12/97 -9/98 - 4/99 - 2/00 - 2/03 4/04 - 7/12
    All Star Sports - 12/96 - 12/97 - 9/00
    Downtown Disney Resort Travelodge - 4/97
    Coronado Springs - 6/98
    All Star Movies - 9/99 - 11/99 - 7/01 - 10/01- 11/02
    Pop Century - 10/01 -- 06/04--05/05 - 8/11
    Port Orleans Riverside - 7/02
    All Star Sports - 10/03-- 11/06

Airdrie, North Lanarkshire, United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like
    EVERY THING EVOLVES IF YOU STAND STILL YOU BECOME STALE

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "Life is a journey not a destination"

Post Thanks / Like
    I loved the Magic Kingdom as a child, to me it was and still is, the heart of Disney. I remember when Splash Mountain was a new addition and we tricked my mom onto it by not telling her that it was the ride that had the huge drop. And my husband and I must be the only people in the world who like Stitch's great escape, but for some reason I don't even remember the Alien's ride. And as we are childless, we spend a fair amount of time kind of shocked and also a little amused to see the families fighting amongst themselves in the battle to have fun and see everything. So glad we've been there enough to be able to enjoy it and see the little things, as they are what make some of the best memories. So, another vote for better now and I can't wait to see it get even better.

Even miracles take a little time.

2-08-09 thru 2-14-09 Port Orleans French Quarter
    3-20-10 thru 3-27-10 off property house rental
    9-24-11 thru 10-1-11 Old Key West

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12