Thread: New Beautifully Disney Collection Coming to Disney Parks

Post Thanks / Like
    Beautifully Disney defines timeless beauty through collections of fairytale nostalgia, unlocking harmonious colors. Through the collections of this new and enchanting line, it is the goal to keep guests romanced by the contrast of mysterious yet inviting colors and sparkle to experience modern recreations of our most beloved and treasured Disney characters. Beautifully Disney is sure to bring out the sheer brilliance of your inner most beauty. The character inspired collection is the first of its kind for Disney Parks and has been developed to evoke the spirit, beauty, and fantasy of all things Disney.

[ATTACH]14398.vB[/ATTACH]

Beautifully Disney is for guests who are drawn to gorgeous, wearable, high quality colors, and love to experiment with the latest products, pigments and trends. It has been developed for guests that are inspired by the timeless beauty of our Disney characters, and the diverse stories they represent.

Beautifully Disney provides a rich color collection for lips, eyes, and nails at an exceptional quality level. Through character and storytelling on the cosmetic packaging, guests will be able to choose from their favorite films and characters in various moods. The range will provide a broad expanse of classic colors as well as some fashion forward trend colors that are complementary to the spectrum of skin tones. Coordinating cosmetic bags and beauty tools will round out the initial Beautifully Disney offering to create a truly immersive beauty statement.

The merchandiser for Beautifully Disney, Lisa Bergman, said “Beautifully Disney was developed for guests of all ages that love to experiment with colorful makeup and the latest trends. With each season, we will release new collections and palettes to bring a vast assortment of beloved Disney characters, plus fashion forward colors and trends into guests everyday beauty regimen.”
    Attached Images Attached Images

If ever there is a tomorrow when we're not together.......
    there is something you must always remember.
    You are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think.
    But the most important thing is, even if we're apart...... I'll always be with you.
    Winne the Pooh - A A Milne

A friend is a hand that is always holding yours,
    no matter how close or far apart you may be.
    A friend is someone who is always there and will always, always care.
    A friend is a feeling of forever in the heart.

Post Thanks / Like
    I wish they would offer more shirts/blouses/ different cut tees... That would make me buy!

Cosmetics? Hmmm, not so sure, maybe nail polish, I have allergic reactions to most brands, so I stick to what I know works

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Post Thanks / Like
    I wish there were more v neck t shirts, I can't wear round or crew neck and I often see things I'd like but I can't buy them

You are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think.
    But the most important thing is, even if we're apart...... I'll always be with you.

Post Thanks / Like
    Yet another thing to avoid when I am there with my DW.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Slowhand, post: 302884
    Yet another thing to avoid when I am there with my DW.
    Not if tell her

Post Thanks / Like
    Cosmetics, not my thing really.
    Sam x

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Wendy, post: 302881
    I wish there were more v neck t shirts, I can't wear round or crew neck and I often see things I'd like but I can't buy them
    I found 1 I think it was the only one in all of Disney World It was black and had a small Disney World logo in the corner with a few small stones. I love it so very much I can't bring myself to wear it. How silly is that?? It is just that I haven't ever seen anything like it, just your standard tee shirts and I don't know if I will ever find one again