Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: It's Friday!!!!!!!

Post Thanks / Like
    Another week gone, the way it's going it will be Christmas in the blink of an eye

What's your weather like, anyone got any snow :) it's dry here but absolutely freezing and the wind makes it feel even worse

This week I went to the physio for the last time, there's nothing else she can do to help me, so she has advised leaving it a month and seeing if my knee continues to improve, if not she's suggested going to see the consultant again :( The last thing I want is another op on it

Chris has been home all week, working long days but at least he hasn't been away overnight :D

Tomorrow morning we will be on the phone trying to get tickets to see Beyonce in Birmingham (along with 1,000s of other people ), we've seen her once before and she was really good. I expect it will be chaos on the phones, so we will get something.

We are also going to see the girls this weekend and I'm really looking forward to seeing them, not the hour journey to get there though.

What has your week been like, do you have anything nice planned for the weekend :D

If ever there is a tomorrow when we're not together.......
    there is something you must always remember.
    You are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think.
    But the most important thing is, even if we're apart...... I'll always be with you.
    Winne the Pooh - A A Milne

A friend is a hand that is always holding yours,
    no matter how close or far apart you may be.
    A friend is someone who is always there and will always, always care.
    A friend is a feeling of forever in the heart.

Post Thanks / Like
    It's freezing cold here in Beds too but no snow thankfully. Can't believe I've been home two weeks already :(

Busy weekend ahead for me as I'm preparing for and then exhibiting at a wedding fair Sunday with my cupcakes :)

Post Thanks / Like
    This week has flown past, it really does go faster as you get older!

It's freezing here. :( I dread to think how high our gas bill will be.

The cats are in for their annual jabs tomorrow, so we'll have a fun day of bawling and sulking afterwards.

Wendy, I hope your knee does continue to improve.
    [CENTER]

Post Thanks / Like
    How exciting Lisa, I hope you pick up some orders at the wedding fair

Oh dear Diane, so you are going to have very unhappy cats this weekend then, lots of treats and cuddles in order I think :)

I'm with you on the gas bill, I dread to think of the price, I just had to turn our heating back on, I was too cold, I can't feel my toes and I've got a cold nose you didn't really need to know that did you

You are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think.
    But the most important thing is, even if we're apart...... I'll always be with you.

Post Thanks / Like
    We have a little snow in Essex, but not really settling. I cant wait for spring now!

Sounds like a lovely weekend planned Wendy. I'm going to be doing work all weekend I think! We just bought Skyfall on blue ray dvd so will probably watch that at some point.

Post Thanks / Like
    Well, if there is one thing I've learned, never go back to work in the middle of a week after returning from Disney. Donna started not feeling well while we were on the train home and has missed yesterday and today at work. Looks like we will dodge the snow again as a major storm is headed our way from the midwest. We are expecting rain starting this PM and continuing most of the day tomorrow.

My Facebook Profile: Facebook

To the world you may be one person, but to one person you may be the world. - Heather Cortez

When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. - Jimi Hendrix

Post Thanks / Like
    The weather was not pretty here the other day, in fact, my work was closed yesterday due to ice/sleet/freezing rain. I was very excited about the closure, as it means I have a 4 day weekend! Woohoo!

I'm still looking for another job. I currently have a bite and am seeing where that will go. Keeping my fingers crossed.

Nothing big planned here, just enjoying the time off but also staying inside due to the weather. So I see Netflix and my Kindle being handy this weekend. :D

Post Thanks / Like
    A few flakes of snow falling here in Essex. It is bitterly cold. Making bread and painting the back door and window frames.

Mags

Post Thanks / Like
    Lauren, we bought Skyfall as well, it was on offer in Sainsburys we'll possibly try and watch it as well, if we have time :)

Quote Originally Posted by uscwest, post: 302953
    Well, if there is one thing I've learned, never go back to work in the middle of a week after returning from Disney. Donna started not feeling well while we were on the train home and has missed yesterday and today at work. Looks like we will dodge the snow again as a major storm is headed our way from the midwest. We are expecting rain starting this PM and continuing most of the day tomorrow.
    I hope Donna is soon feeling better soon

Well John if you have nothing to do, you cold always start on your trip report :D I'm looking forward to hearing all about it

Billie, enjoy your long weekend, it will seem a like a holiday for you with the hours you are working I'm keeping everything crossed for you for the job :D

Quote Originally Posted by Mags, post: 302956
    A few flakes of snow falling here in Essex. It is bitterly cold. Making bread and painting the back door and window frames.

Mags

Oh Mags, baking bread hhmmm, I'll be round in a while for a slice of warm bread and a cup if tea

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Wendy, post: 302958
    I hope Donna is soon feeling better soon

Well John if you have nothing to do, you cold always start on your trip report :D I'm looking forward to hearing all about it

Actually Wendy I have most of the trip report done. Just haven't had the time to download all the pictures and sort through them and even more the time to actually post the TRs. When you get up at 3:00AM and don't get home until 5:00PM or later that doesn't leave much time

My Facebook Profile: Facebook

To the world you may be one person, but to one person you may be the world. - Heather Cortez

When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. - Jimi Hendrix

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast