Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Kate

Post Thanks / Like
    You may not even decide until she arrives. I have to be honest, Ava's name came from a baby name app! I know its not a great story to tell her when she's older, but we just saw it and loved it :) worth a try perhaps :)

Post Thanks / Like
    How is the pain in your hips Kate, were you able to get any help so that you could get some relief

If ever there is a tomorrow when we're not together.......
    there is something you must always remember.
    You are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think.
    But the most important thing is, even if we're apart...... I'll always be with you.
    Winne the Pooh - A A Milne

A friend is a hand that is always holding yours,
    no matter how close or far apart you may be.
    A friend is someone who is always there and will always, always care.
    A friend is a feeling of forever in the heart.

Post Thanks / Like
    No, no better :( infact as shes getting bigger its getting worse! I heard back from the physio (just), but when the letter came it wasnt even an appointment, it was just asking me where i would prefer to go and would i rather morning or afternoon kind of feel now that with only 3wks to go by the time the appointment actually came through it wouldnt be worth it! Im just taking things easy and not doing much - while i can!

Oh, and i have gestional diabetes too so i cant even eat chocolate!

Never mind, not long now! :D

Post Thanks / Like
    Oh gosh, Kate. You sure are having a time of it. Gestational diabetes can mean a very big baby! Not always though, just sometimes.

Do rest as much as you can and keep off your feet.

No chocolate needs to be illegal. Can you try some sugar free chocolate? There are some brands that taste ok.

Hopefully, the next few weeks will clip right on by for you and before you know it, a sweet little one will be with you!

Welcome to our new home! It's a lovely and friendly place. If you haven't joined yet, do register. It's a great place to make friends and share all those Disney secrets!!

"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it. ~Aristotle

Post Thanks / Like
    I had a scan last week to check babys size just incase she was too big, i was told that if she was they would bring my section forward to 38 weeks - thankfully though she's measuring just fine right now so she can cook for that extra week!

Im having a few chocolates here and there - not the bunch of them that i would probably have had before but hey, thats not a bad thing is it!

Post Thanks / Like
    Not a bad thing at all! A few chocolates are nice things to have.

Good that the doctor is keeping an eye on her size. I didn't realize you were having a section. (That's my sieve like memory again). That will help a bit if she does get big. Is this where we start the scary "I knew a woman who" stories? ;) That always bugged me when others did that to expecting mothers. Telling horror stories or making out how bad their own deliveries were, trying out do one another with trials and tribs.

You'll have a spring baby for sure, Kate! (I still think you need to consider Kate for a name)! :D

Welcome to our new home! It's a lovely and friendly place. If you haven't joined yet, do register. It's a great place to make friends and share all those Disney secrets!!

"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it. ~Aristotle

Post Thanks / Like
    Kate isnt on the list for this baby! infact there isnt even a list for this poor baby girls name!

I was actually "missed out" when i shouldve been tested for he diabetes, they arent entirely sure how i was missed but i was, so i was only diagnosed with it about 10days ago when i think i shouldve been tested around 26 or 28wks pregnant - so they had to rush me through for a scan as ive not had the monitoring i shouldve had.

Im booked in for a section as my birth with isabelle was a bit horrendous. But you are right, everyone likes to tell their birth stories whether they are good or bad - and they always like to tell them to someone who is about to have their own baby! I have a friend who asked about mine when she was heavily pregnant with her first, i remember sitting on my sofa and telling her when she was sat there ina couple of weeks with her baby i would share my story with her, until then she wasnt knowing a thing!!

Post Thanks / Like
    Oh no, you can't have chocolate, I'll just have to make sure I send you a big box of Thorntons when baby is born :D

I wish you could get some relief, but like you say, it's only a few more weeks and it will be here soon enough You need to get hubby to massage your back for you

You are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think.
    But the most important thing is, even if we're apart...... I'll always be with you.

Post Thanks / Like
    That would be very naughty of you Wendy!!!

He's always asking if i want him to rub my back - but to be honest thats not where the pain is so theres not much point! Its all in my pelvis and hips, i can hear them clicking and crunching about and it feels like my plvis is tearing apart!

2 weeks and 6 days to go!

Post Thanks / Like
    I think the expression is naughty but nice :D

Not long to go

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12