Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Rumor - Walt Disney World Ticket Increase

Post Thanks / Like
    Dare I say they are getting greedy

If ever there is a tomorrow when we're not together.......
    there is something you must always remember.
    You are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think.
    But the most important thing is, even if we're apart...... I'll always be with you.
    Winne the Pooh - A A Milne

A friend is a hand that is always holding yours,
    no matter how close or far apart you may be.
    A friend is someone who is always there and will always, always care.
    A friend is a feeling of forever in the heart.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Wendy, post: 303674
    Dare I say they are getting greedy
    Oh... they've always been!! but like Toņo says: "you cant put a price tag on memories" .... so yeah, we keep giving them our hard earned money hahahaha

Post Thanks / Like
    Actually the economy could be getting ready to take a HUGE it. Effective tomorrow we go into sequestration. This means layoffs, flight delays, etc. etc. Federal government workers will lose 20% of their pay and it still has not been decided if we will be able to take our vacations.

Our stupid Congress can't get their act together and pass a budget.

My Facebook Profile: Facebook

To the world you may be one person, but to one person you may be the world. - Heather Cortez

When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. - Jimi Hendrix

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by uscwest, post: 303682
    Actually the economy could be getting ready to take a HUGE it. Effective tomorrow we go into sequestration. This means layoffs, flight delays, etc. etc. Federal government workers will lose 20% of their pay and it still has not been decided if we will be able to take our vacations.

Our stupid Congress can't get their act together and pass a budget.
    Do you think they'll come up with something tonight like they did over the New Year?

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Mari, post: 303684
    Do you think they'll come up with something tonight like they did over the New Year?
    Unfortunately no. They aren't even meeting on it today. And unfortunately the biggest majority of Americans don't even know what sequestration means.

My Facebook Profile: Facebook

To the world you may be one person, but to one person you may be the world. - Heather Cortez

When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. - Jimi Hendrix

Post Thanks / Like
    It's terrible that they haven't made a decision yet John It's people's lives they are messing with.

If ever there is a tomorrow when we're not together.......
    there is something you must always remember.
    You are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think.
    But the most important thing is, even if we're apart...... I'll always be with you.
    Winne the Pooh - A A Milne

A friend is a hand that is always holding yours,
    no matter how close or far apart you may be.
    A friend is someone who is always there and will always, always care.
    A friend is a feeling of forever in the heart.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by uscwest, post: 303694
    Unfortunately no. They aren't even meeting on it today. And unfortunately the biggest majority of Americans don't even know what sequestration means.
    wow!

The pseo has been losing ground againts the dollar this week, exactly because of what "would" happen starting tomorrow.

Post Thanks / Like
    While I think the ticket prices are high, I drive around property and see everything that Disney has going on so I then think we sure get a good deal!

But, Disney hotel prices are ridiculous! We are going in May. I got a perfectly fine hotel near the AK gate for $36 night. We've stayed there before. All I need is clean and safe. We've typically stayed in a timeshare for a week for less than $200 a week. We did use to go to Disney and stay during free dining but it has doubled in price!

And the government makes me ill

I am a travel agent with The Magic For Less Travel. Please private message me if you'd like help booking a trip!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12