Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Did you notice?

Post Thanks / Like
    It's Friday again! As the weeks fly by, we enter March of 2013. Will it come in like a lion or a lamb? Do you remember that old saying? Mama always seemed to believe it and when it didn't go exactly as the saying indicated she'd say, "I don't know what happened! It came in like a lamb it was supposed to go out like a lion!" Or vice versa.

I'm working tomorrow. We are having our Grand Opening of the Memory Care unit I started for the property. Whew. Long time coming but we are finally there. It will be a busy day, and I have an earache.

Weather has been pretty nice with just some rain throughout the week.

Will need to get a new menu planned for the upcoming week. I get tired of menu planning, but really our lives don't function well without at least a template for what we should be doing for dinners.

So! What's up in your world? Is March entering lamb like or lion like where you are? Any plans for the weekend?

Welcome to our new home! It's a lovely and friendly place. If you haven't joined yet, do register. It's a great place to make friends and share all those Disney secrets!!

"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it. ~Aristotle

Post Thanks / Like
    Another menu planner here.

March didn't begin well, I discovered a front crown was loose. :(
    Luckily my great dentist managed to fit me in and fixed it. :) Expensive start to the month but worth every penny.
    [CENTER]

Post Thanks / Like
    The weeks are certainly flying by I agree March already, where is the time going.

I've never heard that expression before Tink.

The weather hasn't been bad this week, it's been very cold but we haven't had any rain so that has been nice.

I hope the opening goes well tomorrow, you've worked hard on this

I used to plan menus, but I just decide every day now

It's been a frustrating week for me with my knee but hopefully things will start to move now in the right direction. We've got nothing planned this weekend, just a quiet one I think. We were supposed to be going to Cardiff today with Annabel and her friends as they are going to see One Direction, sadly I wasn't able to go, so her mum has taken them instead, Chris says we've had a lucky escape

Other than that it's been a pretty uneventful week.

If ever there is a tomorrow when we're not together.......
    there is something you must always remember.
    You are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think.
    But the most important thing is, even if we're apart...... I'll always be with you.
    Winne the Pooh - A A Milne

A friend is a hand that is always holding yours,
    no matter how close or far apart you may be.
    A friend is someone who is always there and will always, always care.
    A friend is a feeling of forever in the heart.

Post Thanks / Like
    Hope all goes well for you tomorrow Tink.

Things been difficult at work, I am feeling fairly emotionally drained so will be using this weekend to 'recover' and try and get my work and life balance back to how it should be. (I am struggling )

Post Thanks / Like
    Awww, Jeff. I'm sorry things are tough at work. I fully appreciate how much of a toll that can take on a person.

The day turned quite chilly and is expected to be very cold in the morning.

It was an extremely long and difficult day...

Hopefully, everyone will have a great weekend!

Welcome to our new home! It's a lovely and friendly place. If you haven't joined yet, do register. It's a great place to make friends and share all those Disney secrets!!

"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it. ~Aristotle

Post Thanks / Like
    I can't believe it's March the weeks seem to be stampeding by.

Our month started with a mad rush getting St David's costumes organised and Meg practising her guitar for the Eisteddfod at School. But Andrew and I did actually get to go out for a lovely meal last night which never happens as we can't normally get babysitters.

Unfortunately having a bit of agro from a family member at the moment which is draining me a bit, but hey ho we're get through it as it only a short time now before we go again woo hoo.
    Sam x

Post Thanks / Like
    Sorry things are tough Jeff hope you feel better after the weekend break

You are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think.
    But the most important thing is, even if we're apart...... I'll always be with you.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Sam, post: 303828
    Unfortunately having a bit of agro from a family member at the moment which is draining me a bit, but hey ho we're get through it as it only a short time now before we go again woo hoo.
    Families, how does the saying go, you can't live with them and can't live without them.

Hope it sorts itself out soon and like you say, you have your holiday to focus on If you need to vent, you know where I am

Post Thanks / Like
    How did it go today Tink

Post Thanks / Like
    It is a bitterly chilly day here. I am ready for spring.

I am currently at the Pentagon City Mall having a bite to eat. Today is my mom's birthday so my sister and I took her to Arlington National Cemetary to see the women's war memorial. We are off to the Vietnam Memorial next.

I am a travel agent with The Magic For Less Travel. Please private message me if you'd like help booking a trip!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast