Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 31

Thread: The Following

  1. #1
    Administrator Wendy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    In Neverland
    Posts
    26,758
    Is anyone else watching this, we are really enjoying it, there are so many twists and turns it's a really good show












  2. #2
    Administrator keith's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    United Kingdom
    Posts
    22,133
    Quote Originally Posted by Wendy, post: 303827
    Is anyone else watching this, we are really enjoying it, there are so many twists and turns it's a really good show
    yep we are really enjoying it.

    I'd LIKE to watch Dexter which everyone says is great but I never seem to catch it when it's starting. May have to buy the dvds
    Disney information? Try our online guidebook at http://wdisneysecrets.com
    Get your own Disney Countdown at http://toys.wdisneysecrets.com









  3. #3
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Virginia
    Posts
    16,640
    I've heard good things but have not watched it. I hear the characters are supposed to be in Richmond







  4. #4
    Administrator Wendy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    In Neverland
    Posts
    26,758
    We've never watched Dexter either Our friends love it, I think we tried once and thought it was a bit strange












  5. #5
    Quote Originally Posted by Keith, post: 303833
    yep we are really enjoying it.

    I'd LIKE to watch Dexter which everyone says is great but I never seem to catch it when it's starting. May have to buy the dvds
    love the following!

    Keith, they're all on Netflix and new season started last week on Fox (uk) we have watched 60 episodes since Christmas!! I love Dexter- we only have one series to watch before we watch the new series.

    I am a bit concerned that the things i enjoy watching mainly involve serial killers!














  6. #6
    Administrator keith's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    United Kingdom
    Posts
    22,133
    Quote Originally Posted by britchick, post: 303846
    Keith, they're all on Netflix and new season started last week on Fox (uk) we have watched 60 episodes since Christmas!! I love Dexter- we only have one series to watch before we watch the new series.
    Been meaning to join either netflix or lovefilm for ages... perhaps I'll finally get round to it!

    I noticed it on fox UK last night, I guess if I start recording them now, I can get the first ones from netflix

    I am a bit concerned that the things i enjoy watching mainly involve serial killers!
    yes well, can't say I'm surprised :wink:
    Disney information? Try our online guidebook at http://wdisneysecrets.com
    Get your own Disney Countdown at http://toys.wdisneysecrets.com









  7. #7
    Quote Originally Posted by Keith, post: 303853
    Been meaning to join either netflix or lovefilm for ages... perhaps I'll finally get round to it!

    I noticed it on fox UK last night, I guess if I start recording them now, I can get the first ones from netflix



    yes well, can't say I'm surprised :wink:
    i'd watch it if i were you.....i have plenty of sheet plastic














  8. #8
    Administrator keith's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    United Kingdom
    Posts
    22,133
    Quote Originally Posted by britchick, post: 303855
    i'd watch it if i were you.....i have plenty of sheet plastic
    EEEK !
    Disney information? Try our online guidebook at http://wdisneysecrets.com
    Get your own Disney Countdown at http://toys.wdisneysecrets.com









  9. #9
    Senior Member uscwest's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Woodbridge, VA
    Posts
    8,739
    We are watching The Following here.






    My Facebook Profile: Facebook

    To the world you may be one person, but to one person you may be the world. - Heather Cortez

    When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. - Jimi Hendrix

  10. #10
    Administrator Wendy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    In Neverland
    Posts
    26,758
    Quote Originally Posted by britchick, post: 303855
    i'd watch it if i were you.....i have plenty of sheet plastic
    Ooo-err, that is just plain scary :wink:












Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •