Thread: At the Grand Floridian, which restaurant

Post Thanks / Like
    has a terrace to watch Wishes?

Is it Citricos or Narcoose's?

Also, is the view worth it at all? and how's the food? Granted they are both pretty expensive, but I havent read ny consistent reviews

Thanks!

Post Thanks / Like
    Well it definitely is not Citrico's. Narcoossee's has a patio/deck, but people standing on it obscure the view of the diners. You can go out on a dock that is nearby however, and get a great view.

My Facebook Profile: Facebook

To the world you may be one person, but to one person you may be the world. - Heather Cortez

When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. - Jimi Hendrix

Post Thanks / Like
    As uscwest stated there is a viewing area at the boat dock close to Narcoossee`s but make sure to have some mosquito repellant with you as the critters love the lights near to the lake!

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by uscwest, post: 304200
    Well it definitely is not Citrico's. Narcoossee's has a patio/deck, but people standing on it obscure the view of the diners. You can go out on a dock that is nearby however, and get a great view.
    That is true, but the servers actually go round and invite diners to go out on to the terrace to watch the fireworks.I know lots of people with window seats object to that though. That is why I dont worry about getting a table by the window, as I watch from outside. :-)

Mags

Post Thanks / Like
    Thanks everyone!!

I will stock up on mosquito repellent!