Thread: Top of the world pancakes

Post Thanks / Like
    Disney's contemporary resort

makes 12 5 inch pancakes

1 egg
    4 tbs oil
    1/3 cup milk
    1/3 cup water
    2 tsp vanilla extract ( not the cheap stuff)
    2 cups buttermilk pancake mix
    4 tbs sugar
    1 tsp baking powder

With a whisk mix egg,oil, milk, water and vanilla in a bowl. In another bowl blend pancake mix, sugar and baking powder. Gradually add dry ingredients to liquid mixture, mixing well with a whisk.
    Cook pancakes on a lightly greased griddle or frying pan over a medium heat. Use about 1/4 cup batter for each pancake. When top of pancake is dry turn and cook for 1 or 2 more minutes.

Post Thanks / Like
    Top of the World. I believe that was where the California Grill currently is.
    Life is fragile. Each day really does matter. Live, live, live! Remember to love and let love, too.

"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it. ~Aristotle

Post Thanks / Like
    Thanks for the recipe I am a great fan of pancakes. But never tried to make at home always have eaten in restaurants. I will try this recipe and let everyone know how it came out. <code><code></code></code>

Post Thanks / Like
    Well that is a very nice pancake recipe. Every time i make pancake something wrong, I just don't get the floppy and smooth pancake I want. Maybe this recipe will do, I will try it next time. Thanks you
    Shakes from Panama City Beach Rentals
    (Keith's BF, likes him a lots and lots)