Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Have you Seen Celebrities Whilst on Holiday

Post Thanks / Like
    Gives such truth to the belief that memories are all we truly have of value, eh Terry? I too love to hear about the times with your Mom. Lovely stories.

Welcome to our new home! It's a lovely and friendly place. If you haven't joined yet, do register. It's a great place to make friends and share all those Disney secrets!!

"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it. ~Aristotle

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Wendy, post: 304727
    I love hearing you talk about your mum and those days when you got to meet so many stars
    Hey, it`s those guys who met ME remember.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Slowhand, post: 304747
    Hey, it`s those guys who met ME remember.
    true

If ever there is a tomorrow when we're not together.......
    there is something you must always remember.
    You are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think.
    But the most important thing is, even if we're apart...... I'll always be with you.
    Winne the Pooh - A A Milne

A friend is a hand that is always holding yours,
    no matter how close or far apart you may be.
    A friend is someone who is always there and will always, always care.
    A friend is a feeling of forever in the heart.

Post Thanks / Like
    A few years ago now Andrew sat next to Victoria Beckham on a flight to London from Manchester. She was listening to a portable cd player (tells you how many years ago it was now) and the cd kept sticking. She obviously thought it needed cleaning but kept cleaning the side with the label. In the end Andrew offered to help and discreetly cleaned the bottom so as not to make her feel stupid.

I have been out with my friend who, again a few years ago, used be on childrens tv. At one point he was with Otis the Aardvark I think on ITV. When Sim and his wife came out with us for a spot of shopping in Chester he was stopped everywhere for his autograph. It was weird to see it from the other side, although he was a bit embarrassed by all the fuss. We even got a lunch for free in a very nice restaurant. Of course had he not been my friend I wouldn't have had a clue who he was....
    Sam x

Brisbane, Queensland, Australia, Australia
    Post Thanks / Like
    Gareth and I happened to be staying in the same hotel in Hobart in Tasmania as the Wiggles. I'll never forget the starstruck look on Gareth's face. (He was maybe five at the time.). They were so lovely to him, gave him a little Wiggled pin and everything!

Cheers, Karen
    Next trip - Bali! (March 2015)

Post Thanks / Like
    Obviously I need to get out more...quite a wealth of celebrity citings. Only claim I can make is that on one trip to WDW while cueing to board, this familiar face walks up behind me, long blonde hair (a lot shorter than I thought) it was wrestler Rick Flair...The Nature Boy....whoooooooooooooooo! (that was my best Rick Flair imitation)

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123