Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Different Types of Fish

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Tink, post: 306651
    BlueZoo is Todd English's restaurant that serves primarily seafood. They do a very nice job, and you pay for it.
    To be honest Tink, the last time that we dined there I actually remarked to my DW how inexpensive it was compared to some other on site restaurants we tried for dinner on the same trip....and we didn`t scimp on the wine also!

Post Thanks / Like
    Not to be nosy, Terry, but if I were to tell you that a typical "night out" with dinner and drinks for Jon and I on the weekend was, say, around $150 would I be shocked by Blue Zoo?

Post Thanks / Like
    Hope these help Becca, Blue Zoo Dinner Menu and Wine Menu

If ever there is a tomorrow when we're not together.......
    there is something you must always remember.
    You are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think.
    But the most important thing is, even if we're apart...... I'll always be with you.
    Winne the Pooh - A A Milne

A friend is a hand that is always holding yours,
    no matter how close or far apart you may be.
    A friend is someone who is always there and will always, always care.
    A friend is a feeling of forever in the heart.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Beccaberry, post: 306775
    Not to be nosy, Terry, but if I were to tell you that a typical "night out" with dinner and drinks for Jon and I on the weekend was, say, around $150 would I be shocked by Blue Zoo?
    Give or take a few $`sss Becca, you should be fine with that anticipated outlay.
    From memory our bill came to around that figure on our last visit which was a darn sight cheaper than other inferior on site meals we had taken on that trip.
    If you do decide to go, don`t forget to get your car parking ticket validated at the podium or you will have to pay [$10 I think] at the parking lot exit.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Johnie, post: 305527
    Dan,

the fish tacos sounds great! Do you have a recipe you can share?

I love seafood but I don't cook it at home at all. I also don't fry foods at home. Just don't like the smell it leaves behind.

Does anyone have any ideas on how to keep the seafood smell out of the house?
    Sorry Johnie, just saw this. I can ask Alex where she got it (I know it was all on Pintrest) The rice was AMAZING as well. I will post the link or send it to you.

You are a VA girl so I know you have a grill somewhere. Have you tried to grill fish? Keeps the smell outside and you can really do some nice blackened spicey types of fish.

Post Thanks / Like
    Thanks Dan :-) lol oh yes we have a grill. I had not even thought about that.

Funny story, I went to visit a friend and they said they were going to have a BBQ. I was SO excited as I love BBQ. Imagine my confusion and shock to find out there was no BBQ to be had. It was hamburgers and hotdogs. All good things but not BBQ. That was when I learned that what we refer to as a cook out or grilling other parts of the country call BBQ. Be warned lol

I am a travel agent with The Magic For Less Travel. Please private message me if you'd like help booking a trip!

Post Thanks / Like
    So true Johnie!!

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Johnie, post: 305527
    Dan,

the fish tacos sounds great! Do you have a recipe you can share?

I love seafood but I don't cook it at home at all. I also don't fry foods at home. Just don't like the smell it leaves behind.

Does anyone have any ideas on how to keep the seafood smell out of the house?
    Yay, I love my kid! She put her favorites on her Pintrest page. The fish tacos are on the top right side. The rice dish with avocado is to die for...best rice I have ever had.

http://pinterest.com/alexborick/fo0od/

Post Thanks / Like
    Thank you!!

I am a travel agent with The Magic For Less Travel. Please private message me if you'd like help booking a trip!

Post Thanks / Like
    +1 I've got these dishes on my "to do" list for next week! Tell your DD we send our thanks!

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast