Thread: St Patrick's Day Merchandise at Walt Disney World

Post Thanks / Like
    St Patrick’s Day is this weekend and Disney has plenty of special merchandise in their Parks.

A new seven-inch plush featuring Mickey Mouse dressed in his finest green attire. The plush was designed by long-time Disney Design Group artist Monty Maldovan.

[ATTACH]14632.vB[/ATTACH]

There are also some new T-shirts for the ladies, but there is not an option for men this year. Fear not, if you go to Disney Design-a-Tee at Downtown Disney Marketplace, you will be able to see a few few festive options like the shirt pictured below for men.

[ATTACH]14635.vB[/ATTACH]

You will also be able to find an antenna topper and a beautifully sculpted resin ear hat ornament, some limited edition pins featuring Mickey Mouse and Stitch. Another one features the “Always Lucky” design which you can also be found on the women’s shirt. Both pins have an edition size of 3,000.

[ATTACH]14633.vB[/ATTACH]

Finally, there is a Vinylmation figure and poster pin designed by Disney Design Group artist Thomas Scott. They were inspired by poster artwork created by Thomas for a 2013 calendar at Disney Parks.

[ATTACH]14634.vB[/ATTACH]
    Attached Images Attached Images

If ever there is a tomorrow when we're not together.......
    there is something you must always remember.
    You are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think.
    But the most important thing is, even if we're apart...... I'll always be with you.
    Winne the Pooh - A A Milne

A friend is a hand that is always holding yours,
    no matter how close or far apart you may be.
    A friend is someone who is always there and will always, always care.
    A friend is a feeling of forever in the heart.

Post Thanks / Like
    Ooooh!! I love the ladies T!

Post Thanks / Like
    What is it about that poor Duffy? I just can't seem to like him...

We saw some of this merchandise when we were there. Quite nice most of it! We have an Irish Minnie, so may add an Irish Mickey to the mix. We've ended up with an "accidental" collection of holiday themed Mickeys, Minnies, Figments, and Eeyores. Oh, and a couple of Tiggers.

Welcome to our new home! It's a lovely and friendly place. If you haven't joined yet, do register. It's a great place to make friends and share all those Disney secrets!!

"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it.” ~Aristotle

Post Thanks / Like
    You know? I've never really developed an affection for Duffy either. I've often wondered if it's because he originated on the cruise line, and I've never been on a Disney cruise...perhaps that connection is missing. I dunno, he always just seemed a bit like an imposter

Post Thanks / Like
    Did he originate on the cruise line? I remember years ago when he was just the Mickey bear and they had all these colors. I bought the teal one at the outlet for $10. Sold it on eBay for enough money to buy Alysia's prom dress lol

Post Thanks / Like
    I remember that

Perhaps I'm mistaken...somehow I thought he was the cruise line bear, but I'm by no means certain...Come to think of it, I didn't associate the mickey faced bear that you bought back in the day with "Duffy" proper....so I may have just made the whole story up!! LOL. I do remember LOVING how soft those plush bears were....

Post Thanks / Like
    Love the woman's tee

I dont really like Duffy, I dont think he's cute, plus, he has A LOT of competition at WDW hahahaha