Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: The Croods

Post Thanks / Like
    We were able to see a free sneak preview of this movie today.

I'm pretty forgiving with "free" movies but I thought it was a great movie. It made me tear up a little in one part. I did think it was a bit scary but the eleventy billion kids in the theater didn't seem to mind. The animation and colors were also really vibrant.

We enjoyed it a lot.

I am a travel agent with The Magic For Less Travel. Please private message me if you'd like help booking a trip!

Post Thanks / Like
    I'm glad to hear it wasn't awful. I've seen the previews a couple of times and thought it looked cute.

Post Thanks / Like
    I think I would have enjoyed it had we paid for it.

I am a travel agent with The Magic For Less Travel. Please private message me if you'd like help booking a trip!

Post Thanks / Like
    I thought it looked cute, wouldn't go to the movies to see it but will watch at home

Post Thanks / Like
    Lol well it was free so that's why we went.

Post Thanks / Like
    We are going to see this next week in the school holidays so its good to know its a decent movie! We're tagging along with friends though and they promised their children they can see it in 3d - im not a fan but dont really have much of a choice!

Post Thanks / Like
    We saw it in 3D as well. There were a couple if fast moving parts that I had to close my eyes. I'm not a fan of 3D

Post Thanks / Like
    Yeah I'd go and see most things if they're free lol, going to the movies is so expensive nowadays

Post Thanks / Like
    My friend and I go just about every weekend it's cheaper when just paying for 1 person lol. I did notice that our cinemas here are much more expensive than elsewhere in the state.

Post Thanks / Like
    OMG! I KNOW!! Jon and I went to a MATINEE yesterday and it was $15/person. When I was flying back and forth to Texas to be with my dad, I would take my mom to the movies occasionally to give her some time away and it was $5/person ANYTIME. I tried to catch up on ALL my movie going during that time!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast