Thread: Wheeled briefcase/computer case suggestions

Post Thanks / Like
    I have a black leather wheeled case that carries my calendar (I am so old school when it comes to the calendar ), files and my computer. It's looking a bit tatty so I was thinking of replacing it.

Any suggestions for a sturdy one? That is also cute? It definitely HAS to have wheels as I cannot carry it. I mean, I could but I do NOT want to.

I am a travel agent with The Magic For Less Travel. Please private message me if you'd like help booking a trip!

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Johnie, post: 305749
    I have a black leather wheeled case that carries my calendar (I am so old school when it comes to the calendar ), files and my computer. It's looking a bit tatty so I was thinking of replacing it.

Any suggestions for a sturdy one? That is also cute? It definitely HAS to have wheels as I cannot carry it. I mean, I could but I do NOT want to.
    ooo now THATS a good question I keep thinking I could use one of those to carry my laptop & papers and then as a carry on
    Disney information? Try our online guidebook at http://wdisneysecrets.com
    Get your own Disney Countdown at http://toys.wdisneysecrets.com

Post Thanks / Like
    I have a fantastic little wheeled bag that I use as a carry on. It fits under the seat. It is not quite big enough for the computer though.

From my brief search, it appears that all of the wheeled bags are black or tan.

I am a travel agent with The Magic For Less Travel. Please private message me if you'd like help booking a trip!

Post Thanks / Like
    Unfortunately, I don't know the name of the designer but we found some gorgeous roller bags in Vancouver. They came in deep rich red, and various other colors. I still "kick" myself for not getting the red one. I talked myself out of it as it would have put me over the bag limit...

I'll poke around and see if I can find the type, or get lucky and find the name...

Welcome to our new home! It's a lovely and friendly place. If you haven't joined yet, do register. It's a great place to make friends and share all those Disney secrets!!

"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it. ~Aristotle

Post Thanks / Like
    This isn't exactly it, but in the general style. Poke around this site. There are some nice rolling briefcases and laptop bags here.

http://www.careerbags.com/laptop-bag...p-bag-red.html

Welcome to our new home! It's a lovely and friendly place. If you haven't joined yet, do register. It's a great place to make friends and share all those Disney secrets!!

"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it. ~Aristotle

Post Thanks / Like
    Thanks for the link! This puts me on the right track. The "girlie" ones I saw on another site looked like a large purse with wheels.