Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Nearly there with our ADR choices

Post Thanks / Like
    So Thursday is my day for making my ADRs. Im going for a few of our favourites as well as some new. Tell me what you think and if you think I should alter some plans and make different reservations.
    For us, 1900 Park Fare has always been our favourite breakfast and now that my two youngest are young adults, the character mix there is what they like best. Kona for breakfast and an evening meal is always a favourite too and Flying Fish is in there too because I love their potato wrapped red snapper.
    So this is it in date order,

Cape May dinner (Kids are very very big on fish)
    Kona dinner
    Flying Fish
    Chefs de France (havent tried it before and the profiteroles look ginormous)
    Kona breakfast, Sanaa dinner (havent tried Sanaa yet)
    Biergarten dinner (not fine food but we do enjoy the atmosphere here and with my two we always find enough for everyone)
    Be Our Guest (lunch) **Need a suggestion for dinner** Staying at OKW - is Olivia's worth considering?
    Tusker House lunch - in anticipation that we are going to MNSSHP in the evening
    Liberty Tree dinner
    1900 PF breakfast, Via Napoli dinner

I have had to put my foot down and have left out a few that the kids want to eat at especially Whispering Canyon. It has always been fun, but the noise, the noise.
    So that is it, except for one more slot for dinner. I have lots of quick service options on the list too such as Wolfgang Pucks and Sunshine Seasons but just need that final dinner sorted. It wont be Crystal Palace BTW, as we werent that keen. Any recommendations would be great.

Mags

Post Thanks / Like
    They all sound nice Mags :D

I've only made one so far, I can't decide if I want to make anymore or just take a chance when we get there

I can give you an idea of when MNSSHP will be on in September as the parks close at 7pm and these are:

Tuesday 10th
    Friday 13th - this is also the Villians Day
    Tuesday 17th
    Friday 20th
    Tuesday 24th
    Friday 27th

These are only my assumption because of the times the parks close though, so they may change.

If ever there is a tomorrow when we're not together.......
    there is something you must always remember.
    You are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think.
    But the most important thing is, even if we're apart...... I'll always be with you.
    Winne the Pooh - A A Milne

A friend is a hand that is always holding yours,
    no matter how close or far apart you may be.
    A friend is someone who is always there and will always, always care.
    A friend is a feeling of forever in the heart.

Post Thanks / Like
    Olivia's is most definitely worth a shot. Breakfast, lunch or dinner. It is in a lovely setting also.

My Facebook Profile: Facebook

To the world you may be one person, but to one person you may be the world. - Heather Cortez

When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. - Jimi Hendrix

Post Thanks / Like
    All sound nice. Now that the kids are older have you thought about 1900 Park Fare for dinner? Lady Tremaine and the ugly stepsisters are they. They are FUN!

I am a travel agent with The Magic For Less Travel. Please private message me if you'd like help booking a trip!

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Wendy, post: 305845
    Friday 13th - this is also the Villians Day
    Thanks for your initial post on the days you thought MNSSHP would be on. I used that in my planning. Dear help you Wendy if you have got it wrong. Unfortunately, we dont arrive at WDW until the 17th so Villains Day is out for us.

Quote Originally Posted by uscwest, post: 305851
    Olivia's is most definitely worth a shot. Breakfast, lunch or dinner. It is in a lovely setting also.
    Thanks for the recommendation. I think I will go for it.

Quote Originally Posted by Johnie, post: 305886
    All sound nice. Now that the kids are older have you thought about 1900 Park Fare for dinner? Lady Tremaine and the ugly stepsisters are they. They are FUN!
    I showed Kathryn some of the videos last night. The dinner looks like great fun. Have you done it Johnnie?

Mags

Post Thanks / Like
    Yes, we've been to the dinner a couple of times. The character interaction is great

I am a travel agent with The Magic For Less Travel. Please private message me if you'd like help booking a trip!

Post Thanks / Like
    We've been to 1900 Park Fare for dinner and in my opinion it is one of the nicer buffets at Disney. We are going again this year with Mari and her family :D

If ever there is a tomorrow when we're not together.......
    there is something you must always remember.
    You are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think.
    But the most important thing is, even if we're apart...... I'll always be with you.
    Winne the Pooh - A A Milne

A friend is a hand that is always holding yours,
    no matter how close or far apart you may be.
    A friend is someone who is always there and will always, always care.
    A friend is a feeling of forever in the heart.

Post Thanks / Like
    Haven't been to 1900 Park Fare since Peter Pan and the gang were there, but it was quite nice then.

Olivia's is the best kept secret. Excellent service, not usually too hard to book (although they can surprise you and be full) and very nicely prepared food.

Depends upon what you want, slow and laid back, or zippy and busy and character laden...

Welcome to our new home! It's a lovely and friendly place. If you haven't joined yet, do register. It's a great place to make friends and share all those Disney secrets!!

"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it. ~Aristotle

Post Thanks / Like
    My choices would definitely be different if I werent there with my youngest two in tow. I think I might go for Olivia's and tinker around with one of the others to fit in 1900.:)

Mags

Post Thanks / Like
    Unless you are madly in love with Kona, I'd consider replacing that dinner with 1900 Park Fare.

Welcome to our new home! It's a lovely and friendly place. If you haven't joined yet, do register. It's a great place to make friends and share all those Disney secrets!!

"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it. ~Aristotle

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast