Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Nearly there with our ADR choices

Post Thanks / Like
    I am Tink. It is one of my favourites. We are creatures of habit when it comes to Kona. Already the kids are in despair because Im leaving out Whispering Canyon, but I swear, if I have to fit one more bottle of ketchup on the table or see one more large fork, never will be too soon. Did I mention that the kids are 20 and 23? lol

Mags

Post Thanks / Like
    Love all your choices!!

I really enjoy 'Ohana for dinner BTW

Post Thanks / Like
    I cant do Ohana unfortunately Mari as my lot dislike so many things on the menu. The bread pudding that is such a winner for everyone is a no no for my crew, I dont like smoked meats and my dd hates any tropical food (Ohana couldnt facilitate us on that but Kona seem to be able to). The last time we went there was disastrous. We had all three courses on the table at once and we were ignored by our waiter all night. We had to change a traveller's cheque to pay for our meal. Somewhere along the way he misunderstood what we were saying and threw a hissy fit and slammed down our change thinking we werent going to tip him. It left a sour taste I can tell you. We havent been back.

Mags

Post Thanks / Like
    wow.. thats a pretty bad experience! No wonder you dont want to go back :(

Post Thanks / Like
    I don't blame you for not going back I wouldn't either.

If ever there is a tomorrow when we're not together.......
    there is something you must always remember.
    You are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think.
    But the most important thing is, even if we're apart...... I'll always be with you.
    Winne the Pooh - A A Milne

A friend is a hand that is always holding yours,
    no matter how close or far apart you may be.
    A friend is someone who is always there and will always, always care.
    A friend is a feeling of forever in the heart.

Post Thanks / Like
    Lovely choices, Mags! I echo the suggestions of others for 1900 Park Fare at dinner...my lot love it! We were there in December of 2011 and truly had the best evening meal! Drucilla (the ugly step sister) even had Andrew on one knee proposing! It was hilarious!

I love Flying Fish as well, I haven't had anything on their menu I didn't care for, and their bleu cheese stuffed olives are FANTASTIC in my dirty martini :)

Post Thanks / Like
    Oh! Meant to say...Chefs de France is a "must do" for the boy - he LOVES the grilled cheese and lobster bisque (I prefer the quiche), but to be sure the profiteroles ARE ginormous, and quite good!

Post Thanks / Like
    Well, today was the day and at 11am I was ready to go. I am useless really as I kept booking them for this month instead of September and then had to cancel. I made one change to the mix and decided to book Be Our Guest for an evening meal. I had the details entered and was ready to push that button for BOG at 11am. Even with that I could barely get a reservation! So it's all done now. Thanks everyone for your input. So looking forward to this holiday after such a difficult year.

Mags

Post Thanks / Like
    WOOOOHOOO!! One more step in the planning!! September will be here before you know it!

Post Thanks / Like
    Glad they are all booked Mags, we are going to try for lunch at Be Our Guest as well as going for dinner

If ever there is a tomorrow when we're not together.......
    there is something you must always remember.
    You are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think.
    But the most important thing is, even if we're apart...... I'll always be with you.
    Winne the Pooh - A A Milne

A friend is a hand that is always holding yours,
    no matter how close or far apart you may be.
    A friend is someone who is always there and will always, always care.
    A friend is a feeling of forever in the heart.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12