Thread: Special Fall Offer on Disney Cruise Line's Final Cruises from Galveston

Post Thanks / Like
    This fall, Disney Cruise Line will say farewell to its homeport in Galveston, Texas. Guest can still get onboard and take advantage of a great rate plus, receive an onboard credit and half-off deposit.

Rates for a 7 night Bahamian or Western Caribbean cruise start at $699 for an Inside stateroom, $749 for Oceanview stateroom and $899 for Verandah stateroom (per person, based on double occupancy).

Offer Details:

Book a Disney Wonder sailing and receive a $100 onboard credit with an Inside stateroom, a $150 onboard credit for Oceanview stateroom, or a $200 onboard credit for a Verandah stateroom—and receive half-off deposit if booked before the 15th May 2013.

Travel Window:

Valid on most 7-night sailings from the 28th September to the 16th November 2013

Additional Details:

• Must mention booking code WON at time of booking
    • Government Taxes and Fees and Port Adventures not included
    • Per person government taxes and fees are approximately $80 per person for 7-night Bahamas and Western Caribbean cruises (all amounts subject to change)
    • Excludes categories with restrictions (IGT, OGT and VGT)
    • Half-off deposit valid for categories 00T - 11C
    • Deferred deposit due at final payment
    • This offer cannot be combined with any other offers, discounts or onboard credits

For more information contact your travel agent or Disney Cruise Line direct.

For Esme

Post Thanks / Like
    Hmmmm... that's not too crazy a price for a seven day. It's still a touch high though. You can do seven days on HAL for instance for $499 to start. Of course, we all know what Old Tink thinks of HAL anymore. But as a comparison, Disney is still higher in price.

Thanks for the info, Wendy. I hope some of our members are able to take advantage of it.

Post Thanks / Like
    Thanks Wendy.....now I can`t get that pesky Glen Campbell song out of my head!

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Slowhand, post: 306049
    Thanks Wendy.....now I can`t get that pesky Glen Campbell song out of my head!
    Sorry.

For Esme