Thread: Special Fall Offer on Disney Cruise Line's Final Cruises from Galveston

Post Thanks / Like
    This fall, Disney Cruise Line will say farewell to its homeport in Galveston, Texas. Guest can still get onboard and take advantage of a great rate plus, receive an onboard credit and half-off deposit.

Rates for a 7 night Bahamian or Western Caribbean cruise start at $699 for an Inside stateroom, $749 for Oceanview stateroom and $899 for Verandah stateroom (per person, based on double occupancy).

Offer Details:

Book a Disney Wonder sailing and receive a $100 onboard credit with an Inside stateroom, a $150 onboard credit for Oceanview stateroom, or a $200 onboard credit for a Verandah stateroom—and receive half-off deposit if booked before the 15th May 2013.

Travel Window:

Valid on most 7-night sailings from the 28th September to the 16th November 2013

Additional Details:

• Must mention booking code WON at time of booking
    • Government Taxes and Fees and Port Adventures not included
    • Per person government taxes and fees are approximately $80 per person for 7-night Bahamas and Western Caribbean cruises (all amounts subject to change)
    • Excludes categories with restrictions (IGT, OGT and VGT)
    • Half-off deposit valid for categories 00T - 11C
    • Deferred deposit due at final payment
    • This offer cannot be combined with any other offers, discounts or onboard credits

For more information contact your travel agent or Disney Cruise Line direct.

If ever there is a tomorrow when we're not together.......
    there is something you must always remember.
    You are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think.
    But the most important thing is, even if we're apart...... I'll always be with you.
    Winne the Pooh - A A Milne

A friend is a hand that is always holding yours,
    no matter how close or far apart you may be.
    A friend is someone who is always there and will always, always care.
    A friend is a feeling of forever in the heart.

Post Thanks / Like
    Hmmmm... that's not too crazy a price for a seven day. It's still a touch high though. You can do seven days on HAL for instance for $499 to start. Of course, we all know what Old Tink thinks of HAL anymore. But as a comparison, Disney is still higher in price.

Thanks for the info, Wendy. I hope some of our members are able to take advantage of it.

Welcome to our new home! It's a lovely and friendly place. If you haven't joined yet, do register. It's a great place to make friends and share all those Disney secrets!!

"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it.” ~Aristotle

Post Thanks / Like
    Thanks Wendy.....now I can`t get that pesky Glen Campbell song out of my head!

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Slowhand, post: 306049
    Thanks Wendy.....now I can`t get that pesky Glen Campbell song out of my head!
    Sorry.

If ever there is a tomorrow when we're not together.......
    there is something you must always remember.
    You are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think.
    But the most important thing is, even if we're apart...... I'll always be with you.
    Winne the Pooh - A A Milne

A friend is a hand that is always holding yours,
    no matter how close or far apart you may be.
    A friend is someone who is always there and will always, always care.
    A friend is a feeling of forever in the heart.