Thread: FANTASMIC DINNER PACKAGES

Airdrie, North Lanarkshire, United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like
    Is this worth doing and what resturant

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "Life is a journey not a destination"

Post Thanks / Like
    I think it depends on what time if year you are traveling. I've done the package a couple of times and there was no need to really as there were plenty of seats in the other sections. You are going in September? If that is correct, I would just do Fantasmic as a walk up.

If you want a recommendation of an awesome experience then try to get lunch with an imagineer at Brown Derby. We went last August and had a phenomenal time. I would definitely go again. It was about $60-70 I think and worth every penny.

I am a travel agent with The Magic For Less Travel. Please private message me if you'd like help booking a trip!

Airdrie, North Lanarkshire, United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Johnie, post: 306071
    I think it depends on what time if year you are traveling. I've done the package a couple of times and there was no need to really as there were plenty of seats in the other sections. You are going in September? If that is correct, I would just do Fantasmic as a walk up.

If you want a recommendation of an awesome experience then try to get lunch with an imagineer at Brown Derby. We went last August and had a phenomenal time. I would definitely go again. It was about $60-70 I think and worth every penny.
    Thanks that seams possibility

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "Life is a journey not a destination"

Post Thanks / Like
    Agree with what Johnie has said - depending on the time of year you're going, it's not always necessary. The seats aren't "prime" though I'd argue there's not really a bad seat to be had...and usually it's not impossible to get into. We've always had the best luck going to the second showing if there are two for that evening - the crowds seem to be a little less.

Post Thanks / Like
    and at least you get to sit and wait as opposed to standing and waiting so all is good

I am a travel agent with The Magic For Less Travel. Please private message me if you'd like help booking a trip!

Post Thanks / Like
    i've never done the package as i don't think it's been necessary. I like to be there early though. To be honest none of the restaurants really appeal to me that participate.

Post Thanks / Like
    We haven't done it in so long, I'm not sure which restaurants even offer it....can someone share?

Post Thanks / Like
    Hollywood and Vine, Mama Melrose and Brown Derby.

I enjoy Mama Melrose every time I've been.

Post Thanks / Like
    I can't remember the last time we even saw Fantasmic but I know we ended up getting a dinner time that was way too early for our taste. I would give Brown Derby a try though. We've eaten there a couple of times, not on the package, since they've brought in a new head chef and we've been very happy with it. You can now also get a smaller version of their marvelous Cobb Salad.

My Facebook Profile: Facebook

To the world you may be one person, but to one person you may be the world. - Heather Cortez

When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. - Jimi Hendrix