Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Happy Friday All

Post Thanks / Like
    Well have to jet soon...not literally, have a 3:00 show but have enjoyed spending a little time in here with you all, listening to Mouse House Radio on Live 365 (always, always lets me find my laughing place).

So what is going on with everyone?

Hope you have a great weekend.

Great to see our members here again.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Watchinherskip, post: 306166
    Well have to jet soon...not literally, have a 3:00 show but have enjoyed spending a little time in here with you all, listening to Mouse House Radio on Live 365 (always, always lets me find my laughing place).

So what is going on with everyone?

Hope you have a great weekend.

Great to see our members here again.
    It's been a pretty "chill" day here...another one spent working from home with an "extra long" lunch thrown in with some of my favorite ladies. We spent much of the time talking Disney (they are all leaving tomorrow!) which was SO much fun :)

The sun is out here for a change, which always makes me feel a bit lighter in the step :)

This weekend will be a quiet one, and I couldn't be happier! I'm thinking a little spring cleaning...as in, "If I spring clean, perhaps spring will come!"

Have a great weekend yourself, Dan...and yes, it is nice to be "home." Special thanks to all those who keep the fires burning when others must be away.

Post Thanks / Like
    It sounds like you've had a good day Dan :D

I've not been up to much, had a bad migraine yesterday and I'm very fragile today, it feels like I dank a bottle of wine

I think the weekend is going to be nice and quiet, with me being on here :) I can't see us going far with the way the weather is.

If ever there is a tomorrow when we're not together.......
    there is something you must always remember.
    You are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think.
    But the most important thing is, even if we're apart...... I'll always be with you.
    Winne the Pooh - A A Milne

A friend is a hand that is always holding yours,
    no matter how close or far apart you may be.
    A friend is someone who is always there and will always, always care.
    A friend is a feeling of forever in the heart.

Post Thanks / Like
    It is a beautiful day here today

I had an appointment this morning. I am facilitating a new job club in April. in Lynchburg. 2 hours each way from my house. Every day from April 8-May 3. Anyway, one of the participants called me and left 5 voice mails in less than 15 minutes! The beaty of my new job is that the clients do not call me unless I call them first. This was like deja vu when I worked for the state.

I have spent the afternoon doing some paperwork and web surfing in Panera and drinking far too much sweet tea!

A friend of mine and I go to the movies nearly every Friday night. I am waiting here for her cause we are going to see OZ again. So good we have to see it twice!

Tomorrow, I am taking my mom down to Williamsburg to see a play called the Living Passover.

Sunday is my day of rest and I swear I will not get out of my pjs all day!!

Hey Dam, I will in your neck of the woods on Tuesday!

I am a travel agent with The Magic For Less Travel. Please private message me if you'd like help booking a trip!

Post Thanks / Like
    Well we woke with a heavy downfall of snow. The school was closed so I had a houseful of over excited children.

Meg was meant to be going camping and kayaking with the Scouts, but needless to say that was cancelled as was the Beaver Fun Day planned for the District which Gethin was meant to be going to on Saturday.

It's rained a bit as well as snow, but right now it's coming down heavy with big flakes.

Roll on 11th May.
    Sam x

Post Thanks / Like
    I'm going to test drive a new car tomorrow hopefully save some money on petrol! If we're not snowed in of course!

Post Thanks / Like
    Whew. It's been a seriously long day. Long day at the end of a long week. I'm still feeling "not so great." Not sure what's going on, but I wish it would just go.

Will be spring cleaning this weekend. Easter is next weekend, so it needs to be done now.

Weather was beautiful all day then started to rain on my way home. 2 hours and 40 minutes to get home. Another major accident on I4.

Hope everyone has a good weekend!

Welcome to our new home! It's a lovely and friendly place. If you haven't joined yet, do register. It's a great place to make friends and share all those Disney secrets!!

"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it. ~Aristotle

Post Thanks / Like
    Oh Tink that's a nightmare of a journey home

I wish your weeks weren't so long

If ever there is a tomorrow when we're not together.......
    there is something you must always remember.
    You are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think.
    But the most important thing is, even if we're apart...... I'll always be with you.
    Winne the Pooh - A A Milne

A friend is a hand that is always holding yours,
    no matter how close or far apart you may be.
    A friend is someone who is always there and will always, always care.
    A friend is a feeling of forever in the heart.

Post Thanks / Like
    Well. The house is pretty clean. I'm embarrassed to say how "dirty" it was! Dust on EVERYTHING. We pulled out the stove, and the refrigerator and removed the box springs and did under the beds, and flipped the matresses, and mopped the floors and scrubbed the wood furniture with lemon oil and cleaned the garage and took a full Tucson full of "stuff" to storage...

Just started cleaning the lanai and pool deck, but that's going to have to wait, I'm afraid. Tomorrow will see it done. My back hurts (whine, whine) and I'm tired.

Seems like Herself thinks we all deserve a dinner out. :D That means I have to clean up though. :(

Welcome to our new home! It's a lovely and friendly place. If you haven't joined yet, do register. It's a great place to make friends and share all those Disney secrets!!

"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it. ~Aristotle

Post Thanks / Like
    Enjoy your evening out...sounds as though you deserve it!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast