Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 11 to 14 of 14

Thread: Walt Disney World Presents the Iron Man Monorail

  1. #11
    Administrator Wendy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    In Neverland
    Posts
    26,758
    Shelly, I've done some searching and it looks like the Avengers one was still running on the 21st November, so I would think, you might be lucky with the Iron Man monorail












  2. #12
    Oh oh, my daughter has just gone into a 'nerd spasm' and it's your fault Wendy. lol

    Mags

  3. #13
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Upstate New York
    Posts
    3,801
    Quote Originally Posted by Wendy, post: 306489
    Shelly, I've done some searching and it looks like the Avengers one was still running on the 21st November, so I would think, you might be lucky with the Iron Man monorail

    EEEEEEEE!!!! Now how to I keep myself from telling said 4 year old and then running around the house screaming with him



  4. #14
    Administrator Wendy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    In Neverland
    Posts
    26,758
    Quote Originally Posted by Mags, post: 306501
    Oh oh, my daughter has just gone into a 'nerd spasm' and it's your fault Wendy. lol

    Mags
    Ooops sorry Mags


    Quote Originally Posted by Shellyamc, post: 306507
    EEEEEEEE!!!! Now how to I keep myself from telling said 4 year old and then running around the house screaming with him

    Keep it a secret












Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •