Thread: Snow Day

Post Thanks / Like
    So it's March 24th and officially spring yet the weather here doesn't seem to understand that.

So, my area, that normally doesn't get much snow has about 3-4 inches so far. I know this doesn't seem like much to my hearty New England and Mid-Western friends who would laugh at this paltry amount. All of the schools are closed tomorrow. I cancelled my appointment and will be working from home.

So, if you get a snow day from work, what fun things would you be doing?

I am a travel agent with The Magic For Less Travel. Please private message me if you'd like help booking a trip!

Post Thanks / Like
    Coffee at eight, port at noon...

I love working from home during the snow. My office has a slider onto the deck with the marsh just behind it, it's a stunning view most every season, but especially when there's snow on the ground. A little Norah Jones, or perhaps Mozella (my new crush) on the iPod, and I SWEAR I get more work done than ANY day AT the office!

Post Thanks / Like
    I get tons more work done by not being in a traditional office anymore!

I am a travel agent with The Magic For Less Travel. Please private message me if you'd like help booking a trip!

Post Thanks / Like
    March 25 and a two hour drive to work this morning because of the snow.

My Facebook Profile: Facebook

To the world you may be one person, but to one person you may be the world. - Heather Cortez

When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. - Jimi Hendrix

Post Thanks / Like
    Well in SE Virginia...not so much snow. Actually it did snow last night, but it all melted. Just another semingly typical Monday......cloudy, windy, and cold with scattered showers...oh well, when spring finally decides to get herself going, it should be that much sweeter.